Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a really nice idea!
@Story you’re making a list of all of them! Already amazing, can you add a little [java] or [bedrock] tag?

And you were first...

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I don’t really see a point with this to be fair. Since most of our staff members got their rank both on Java and Bedrock which doesn’t really make them Java or Bedrock staff only at this point.

Even if they might spend more time on one of the platforms, they’ll still be staff around the whole network and keep their rank on both the platforms. So making a list is pointless due to that.

I personally play more on Java but I do go on Bedrock as well sometimes.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don’t really see a point with this to be fair. Since most of our staff members got their rank both on Java and Bedrock which doesn’t really make them Java or Bedrock staff only at this point.

Even if they might spend more time on one of the platforms, they’ll still be staff around the whole network and keep their rank on both the platforms. So making a list is pointless due to that.

I personally play more on Java but I do go on Bedrock as well sometimes.
Not so. Staff members such as SoundToTheThirdPower have exemplary experience on Bedrock and know a lot about that platform, thus that platform would be their focus and for Bedrock players, knowing who would be best to contact in that situation would be quite useful, the only issue I see is that many players who play both would want added to this list and I'm not sure how accurate that could truly be, it should be reserved for staff who put 80% of their time into Bedrock.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I'm Helper on Bedrock but not Helper on Java so, if there was an option here on the forums that says for example:

Name on the forums: Dubby Plays
Actually Online on: Cubecraft Bedrock Edition

or something that can help users to see if a staff member can deal with Bedrock stuff more, well, I would find it really useful.

Because I'm still not enough experienced there and I'm still getting trained for it. Or maybe it's just a bug, Idk.

Reactions: Rawrbin

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, staff is staff on all platform but, and this is a big but, some staff members play primarily on one or most of the time on one and thus know how one works much better. So I think with the main purpose of helping players faster/better/ more efficient giving staff this tag could be very helpful. This not to say, I don't thing staff can have only one tag. And they can choose themselves what tag they use/have. So there might be three tags: [Java], [Bedrock] and [all]. I'm really not sure about the [all] tag but at the moment I don't find a better word to fit them together. Maybe just [Bedrock/Java] or [Beva]? :p (The last one is a joke)

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
Not so. Staff members such as SoundToTheThirdPower have exemplary experience on Bedrock and know a lot about that platform, thus that platform would be their focus and for Bedrock players, knowing who would be best to contact in that situation would be quite useful, the only issue I see is that many players who play both would want added to this list and I'm not sure how accurate that could truly be, it should be reserved for staff who put 80% of their time into Bedrock.
I agree with story, but I don't understand what you mean about the staff list. Do you just want a staff list showing all the java staffs in one section same with bedrock? Or do you want to show how many staff members are online? If so they would be a bad idea because then all the staff members will get flooded with messages.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom