Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does Tower defense/defence Deserve a little love?

• Yes, it's such a good game but it's super buggy and needs some help

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, it's a dead game that no really cares about

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, it's to broken to fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok so the first game that introduced me to cubecraft was tower defense (or defence i'm say defense because i'm American)
but recently over the past few months Tower defense has gone down hill. it has been getting very little attention from the people who update it and it seems like the only way tower defense has even changed in the slightest is it's gotten buggier from cubecraft trying to fix other games :( I would also really love to see the new tower that was promised us a few month ago. Now I am not a developer I do not do redstone or and command block work so I have no idea how hard it is to add towers and I'm sure it's extremely hard and this post is not to hate on staff one bit but I would really appreciate just a little more attention to be taken to this game I find it really fun and I feel this game can also get some more attention by the community as well

I will put some glitches or suggestion down bellow if they have a star it means it's some thing that happened a while back and I'm not 100% sure if it's still in there

Bugs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-When Joining a game you can't see the wool unless someones on each team
-You can't see the mob eggs in the bizzar unless you have them at your ready to buy
-Getting kicked when hitting the wither at all*
-To many Portal maps
-A lot of maps never show up
-when doing crit hits you get kicked*
-Some Spots of maps you can't place towers (Not a big problem it's only a few maps and it's only 3 spots)
-Iron golems get stuck on stairs
-the necromancer tower doesn't level up if it has been used already

Updates Requested
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-The Tiki Tower
-being able to see mob stats before unlocking them
-The tower skins

Reactions: Power Ranger

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Thus is not a TD bug this is an anticheat bug and the lower your ping (or the harder you lag simply) the higher the chance of getting kicked
When Joining a game you can't see the wool unless someones on each team
This is a bug on every game not just TD however i still dont understand this as thats never happened to me
Getting kicked when hitting the wither at all*
these are both server bugs these will occur in other games as well
i wish theyed fix that
please be more specific ive never encountered this before

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Ok so the first game that introduced me to cubecraft was tower defense (or defence i'm say defense because i'm American)
but recently over the past few months Tower defense has gone down hill. it has been getting very little attention from the people who update it and it seems like the only way tower defense has even changed in the slightest is it's gotten buggier from cubecraft trying to fix other games :( I would also really love to see the new tower that was promised us a few month ago. Now I am not a developer I do not do redstone or and command block work so I have no idea how hard it is to add towers and I'm sure it's extremely hard and this post is not to hate on staff one bit but I would really appreciate just a little more attention to be taken to this game I find it really fun and I feel this game can also get some more attention by the community as well

I will put some glitches or suggestion down bellow if they have a star it means it's some thing that happened a while back and I'm not 100% sure if it's still in there

Bugs
-When Joining a game you can't see the wool unless someones on each team
-You can't see the mob eggs in the bizzar unless you have them at your ready to buy
-Getting kicked when hitting the wither at all*
-To many Portal maps
-Some Spots of maps you can't place towers (Not a big problem it's only a few maps and it's only 3 spots)

Updates Requested
-The Tiki Tower
-being able to see mob stats before unlocking them
-The tower skins
They are working on it, do not worry! Also btw I have not seen almost any of these glitches. I have never been kicked by the anti-cheat, and have never had a problem with the mob eggs.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I don't see many bugs, but I do agree that it merits an update. Especially since that Tiki Tower seems like a really unique concept that could very much affect the gameplay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom