Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RlyEpic

Aug 27, 2020
I have a question to my fellow cubecrafters. Would it be considered hacking if I installed Horion Client (A hack client) but I only use the Auto-sprint, fullbright,zoom and all the other mods that are on badlion client on java. This is because, no-one has developed a proper PVP client for PE.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I'm sorry Rly. We don't allow the use of ANY hack client even if you only use the "legal" mods on said client. Even though these mods are not "technically" qualified as illegal, It's safer to forbid the use of such clients altogether to prevent loopholes from forming, thinking any player can use a hack client within certain guidelines which certainly not true.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Clients with cheat modules, even if you don't use them
That’s the specific part of this thread, which tell you all allowed mods/clients. Hope this helps! (Ik Zig already said this but I thought linking the whole list could be helpful)

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I'm sorry Rly. We don't allow the use of ANY hack client even if you only use the "legal" mods on said client. Even though these mods are not "technically" qualified as illegal, It's safer to forbid the use of such clients altogether to prevent loopholes from forming, thinking any player can use a hack client within certain guidelines which certainly not true.

If you would like a quick list of things we do approve and don't approve of, please review this here. Here at cubecraft we have a golden rule to help players know if they should or should not use a client or modification for their minecraft game. If a modification or client gives an unfair advantage to a game or poses any considerably unfair changes to which the game was meant to be played, this can be considered cheating. If auto-sprinting gives an advantage that many other players aren't able to fairly take advantage of, in this case the ability to sprint automatically, this can be considered cheating.

If caught, you can face punishments as followed on our rules.

Hope this helps,
-Ty

Reactions: Conea64

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
i mean really theres no use for all of that, bedrock has a sprint key, and as for full bright you wouldn't need it unless the most select circumstances as for zoom idk :p

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom