Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JekitySnekity

Jun 9, 2022
I have been falsely banned for what is an upcoming year now, and I was wondering if I could still find a way to get unbanned or have a reason why my appeal was denied. I was banned by Sentinel for "Unfair Advantage". This wasn't the first time I have been banned on Cubecraft by Sentinel. This was my 4th Sentinel ban, with my first due to what I believe was seemingless crouching on what I think was Classic, my second was because I was punching Bedrock on Oil Rig (before you couldn't interact with blocks like that), and my third was due to a few people hitting me in the lobby on Savannah. My fourth ban, I was on 1.16.4 Optifine fighting this one person by the Canal's Fountain, when I get permanently banned. All of the bans were on FFA, and three on 1.8 and one on 1.16.4. If it matters, I was only using a transparent UI for my texture pack. Thanks.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Hi

As I can see you have already appealed, and this one has been denied. You can contact our sentinel team by sending an email to sentinelteam@cubecraft.net
In the email, you will need to provide your username, any mods/clients you were using at the time, and any additional information you feel is important.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom