Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobhan Ghaderi

Jun 1, 2016
hey, i was wondering if i can get the youtuber rank, i'm not a big youtuber but i've been doing this over a year now, and my channel is based on minecraft and mostly on cubecraft i do alot of videos on cubecraft, i dont have much subscribers, but maybe i could get the youtuber rank so i can make more content and grow my channel much faster ,

my channel goes by the name of: Esquicee
and heres a my most recent video of cubecraft : https://goo.gl/1aKHty

IGN: MarsM

Thank You,
Your's Truly Mars <3

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1- Hi yes im sorry but you need to apply and as @Luzario said:

You have to meet the requirements which are listed here

2- You need to have 40,000 subscribers and Atleast 3 Videos on CCGN with the IP in the discription.
Here is the offical statement.

Requirements:

To apply, you need to have a minimum of 40,000 subscribers and at least 4 videos recorded on our server network (with IP).
If your account was accepted, we will contact you via email if we need to verify that your details are correct. (False submissions will not work)

If you do not see a rank on your name or receive an e-mail from us within 7 days, that means your submission was denied.

Rules/Info

The YouTuber rank will give you all the things an Obsidian rank has, plus automatically unlocked kits on every game, and the |YouTuber| tag.

Please remember that we will check your channel every three months to see if you are still active on our server. If you are not, the rank will be removed.

Click this link to apply: http://yt.ccgn.co

From
@Efcluke94

*3- Yourtube ranks somewhat in my opinion is a big accomplishment and requires: Skill, Patience and Maturity. I heard more swearing in the begining of that video than I heard in the Girls Locker Room. I suggest you dont do that. Its all about being a role model and representing a higly populated server. And maturity goes from getting an rank and getting more people on here :D

*Not important or essential I guess but something to keep in mind.

Would one of are amazing staffinies lock :D

@Marieke2001 @LanceDaniels @telegamer @Unipotato

Reactions: Fristey
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom