Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should factions be added to cubecraft?

• Total voters

Daniel1120

Sep 17, 2017
A factions server is very fun, but it's not really for cubecraft.
cubecraft consists of mini-games.
Earlier, cubecraft was a skyblock server and it was also removed because cubecraft is going to make only mini-games.
If I was you I would go to a server list on the internet with the search term Factions. Then you will find enough Faction servers!
Cant find any Faction servers with 1.9 pvp mechanics :(

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
A factions server is very fun, but it's not really for cubecraft.
cubecraft consists of mini-games.
Earlier, cubecraft was a skyblock server and it was also removed because cubecraft is going to make only mini-games.
If I was you I would go to a server list on the internet with the search term Factions. Then you will find enough Faction servers!
Read sophies post tyvm

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
According to streams and earlier forum posts (including creatives release post) factions was a gamemode they used to have but was removed for being broken (same as skyblock parkour uhc creative and eventually money walls) in the creative post it was mentioned that factions would return, however in my opinion it would be waste, factions is a dying gamemode its all about skyblock these days

Daniel1120

Sep 17, 2017
According to streams and earlier forum posts (including creatives release post) factions was a gamemode they used to have but was removed for being broken (same as skyblock parkour uhc creative and eventually money walls) in the creative post it was mentioned that factions would return, however in my opinion it would be waste, factions is a dying gamemode its all about skyblock these days
It's fine but there is still a community that enjoys factions or maybe make a semivanilla server with pvp in wild and grief prevention for a survival feel? Idk

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
and also are you a post farmer? :)
Lmao what kind of dumb statement is that. I mean seriously, I'm not even super active anymore lately and you concider me a ''post-farmer''.

Just so you know, post farming is when you add an irrelevant post, double post awnsers that have already been mentioned previously or when you say stuff such as ''+1, cool idea!'' or any other short messages.

Know what post farming is before you accuse someone of it, thank you.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I love factions, sadly factions isn't going to happen any time soon as far as I know.
Edit, Source for those that asked:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/freebuild.167516/
Before we start I'd just like to share the status of the other parts of Freebuild, Skyblock is confirmed and is coming however we have no plans or ETA on Factions at the moment. Now on to the awesome features of Creative!​
I hope this answers your question

Last edited:

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Would be great to have a 1.9 factions. We've requested it so many times yet we haven't got it yet. We're not asking for a custom factions server. Like a post said months ago, just pop in the regular factions plugin on a server, put a shop and that's it. We don't want all fancy enchantments, cosmetics and other weird things. So many servers does that that it isn't original anymore.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
Nah, it's not fitting the theme of cubecraft, i like it how it is.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Top Bottom