Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should factions be added to cubecraft?

• Total voters

Daniel1120

Sep 17, 2017
So I was scrolling through the internet trying to find a Faction server with 1.9 pvp mechanics but could not find one. So this idea struck my mind that should cubecraft make a side faction server which could be accessible from the hub with the help of the compass. Nothing fancy, just a faction server but with 1.9 pvp mechanics and less p2w as compared to other faction servers like 40 euros for the best rank maybe? And not very overpowered kits so non-p2w people can catch up with them and not be deprived of anything. Combat-Tag and other essentials plugins and then faction is good to go. I know a lot of faction players don't like 1.9 pvp but this is cubecraft! And it has 1.9 pvp that everyone likes here and as for me I prefer it over any pvp version because i suck at others lol. People would actually play it because they love 1.9 pvp and it would make it much more interesting so if they are bored with factions they can just go play minigames or practice pvp. As for other swearing and hacking issues I am sure the filter,mods and Sentinel can handle it. If you want to make this come to life please vote yes! Ty for reading. :D

Edit: Remove the p2w part, make it non-p2w
whatsoever.
Edit: If you don't like the factions idea maybe vote in the favour of a semivanilla server? So a semivanilla server is basically vanilla but with plugins like /tp /sethome /home etc. It has pvp enabled in wild and GreifPrevention enabled so people can claim their houses and stuff and there's an economy so people can trade stuff for money, compete for baltop and have fun in general or fight with each other. It's fun I've tried it and it was the first server I played on when I started mc and it was 1.9.

Last edited:

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I just saw the title of this thread and I already don't like this idea. CubeCraft is a minigames server and it needs to stay thay way. And Honestly, I don't think it would become popular. CubeCraft had factions in the past and that had like 10 players a day.

F

Facelurite

So what if its a MiN1g4mE server? Does that mean it cant have factions? Factions would fish in a lot of players.
become popular. CubeCraft had factions in the past and that had like 10 players a day.
Back in the day. If they add a good one now it would be amazing . The first big 1.12+ factions

Reactions: Sophie

Daniel1120

Sep 17, 2017
Guys don't make a debate out of every single message just state your opinions and make this thread popular so maybe the staff would see it <3 ty and factions is a popular gamemode tbh if it gets implemented atleast 100 players would play it imo.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
CubeCraft is a minigames server and it needs to stay thay way
It's only a minigames server because all their other games broke overtime and they didn't fix them.

CubeCraft had factions in the past and that had like 10 players a day.
It regularly had over 100 players. Even when a game-breaking glitch was left unresolved that would crash the server, it still had between 30-70 people on it at all times. Also, that was when the server's player-base was a third of what it is now.

So many people claim that it's a "minigames server", yet it was actually Parkour that got CCG's initial publicity in the first place. It was Freebuild that shaped its community.

(Yes btw, though I would prefer to see Skyblock worked on first).

Last edited:

Daniel1120

Sep 17, 2017
It's only a minigames server because all their other games broke overtime and they didn't fix them.

It regularly had over 100 players. Even when a game-breaking glitch was left unresolved that would crash the server, it still had between 30-70 people on it at all times. Also that was when, the server's player-base was a third of what it is now.

So many people claim that it's a "minigames server", yet it was actually Parkour that got CCG's initial publicity in the first place. It was Freebuild that shaped its community.

(Yes btw, though I would prefer to see Skyblock worked on first).
Vote yes pls :|

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Factions was a game back in the days. It'd be absolutely cool if they will add it back. I sincerely don't know the reason why it got removed, however, I think it will be successful since it will be the largest faction server that exists in 1.9+. Neat idea,+1.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So I was scrolling through the internet trying to find a Faction server with 1.9 pvp mechanics but could not find one. So this idea struck my mind that should cubecraft make a side faction server which could be accessible from the hub with the help of the compass. Nothing fancy, just a faction server but with 1.9 pvp mechanics and less p2w as compared to other faction servers like 40 euros for the best rank maybe? And not very overpowered kits so non-p2w people can catch up with them and not be deprived of anything. Combat-Tag and other essentials plugins and then faction is good to go. I know a lot of faction players don't like 1.9 pvp but this is cubecraft! And it has 1.9 pvp that everyone likes here and as for me I prefer it over any pvp version because i suck at others lol. People would actually play it because they love 1.9 pvp and it would make it much more interesting so if they are bored with factions they can just go play minigames or practice pvp. As for other swearing and hacking issues I am sure the filter,mods and Sentinel can handle it. If you want to make this come to life please vote yes! Ty for reading. :D

Edit: Remove the p2w part, make it non-p2w whatsoever.
This was already a thing a long time ago, they got rid of it for a good reason. -1

DeLaatsteHoop

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
A factions server is very fun, but it's not really for cubecraft.
cubecraft consists of mini-games.
Earlier, cubecraft was a skyblock server and it was also removed because cubecraft is going to make only mini-games.
If I was you I would go to a server list on the internet with the search term Factions. Then you will find enough Faction servers!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom