Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think these actions should be punishable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALterEgO58

Aug 19, 2016
Netherlands ;-;
So I have been playing on this server for about 2 years now. And I have seen multiple campers in games as Eggwars and Skywars. I understand that playing passively in those games might be necessarily to win the game, however in my playing time in CC's game Survival Games which is most definitively my favorite game on CubeCraft, I have encountered several cases of camping in SG which is definitively meant as a fast pace PVP game because of the borders. Usually it takes place in the map: Ruins, where my opponents place lava at the entrances of Mid-Map. Usually this results in having to swim up the mushroom shaped mid of Ruins with a water bucket which really is a pain to do. My only request is making these kind of actions punishable or at least warnable.

Yours sincerely
AlterEgO58

Attachments

• Camping SG 1.png
    Camping SG 1.png
    291.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Camping SG 2.png
    Camping SG 2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 158
  • Camping SG 3.png
    Camping SG 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 121
  • Camping SG 4.png
    Camping SG 4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 131

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
0a991cf91b2d215ec80d2e22d2127ff6.png

It already is against the rules & punishable up to a permanent ban if done multiple times. As the punishment track says, you need to warn a player if you record them in order for them to get banned if they continue. Otherwise they'd get an official warning.
-Locked as it has been answered

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom