Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Black_Lion_

Feb 9, 2017
Hello guys can you make a vote for no bow in eggwars and if some1 have rank voted for this that mean we can't buy a bow in the game. and we will play without campers please!!!!!!!!!!! ;-;

D

Deleted member 169486

Hello guys can you make a vote for no bow in eggwars and if some1 have rank voted for this that mean we can't buy a bow in the game. and we will play without campers please!!!!!!!!!!! ;-;
Speed eggwars? or learning skills to stop that?

Reactions: A pigeon

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I disagree, I like to use my bow not to camp but as an strategy to kill enemy's crossing bridges, make them fall out of the map if you are on a disadvantage or with low health after a fight. If you don't like enemies camping/defending their egg, you can buy an ender pearl and break their egg and kill them if they are camping . That's my opinion.:)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't agree, because bows are useful weapons.
Do you know you can buy EnderPearls?
That's the solution to kill campers!

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
There's always a way to kill campers (1) Report them (2) Epearl to them and kill them

D

Deleted member 352903

I don't agree, because bows are useful weapons.
Do you know you can buy EnderPearls?
That's the solution to kill campers!
Sry mate, Dont agree.
Bows are usful, you can ban campers or use enderperl

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom