Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Black_Lion_

Feb 9, 2017
Hello guys can you make a vote for no bow in eggwars and if some1 have rank voted for this that mean we can't buy a bow in the game. and we will play without campers please!!!!!!!!!!! ;-;

D

Deleted member 169486

Hello guys can you make a vote for no bow in eggwars and if some1 have rank voted for this that mean we can't buy a bow in the game. and we will play without campers please!!!!!!!!!!! ;-;
Speed eggwars? or learning skills to stop that?

Reactions: A pigeon

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I disagree, I like to use my bow not to camp but as an strategy to kill enemy's crossing bridges, make them fall out of the map if you are on a disadvantage or with low health after a fight. If you don't like enemies camping/defending their egg, you can buy an ender pearl and break their egg and kill them if they are camping . That's my opinion.:)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't agree, because bows are useful weapons.
Do you know you can buy EnderPearls?
That's the solution to kill campers!

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
There's always a way to kill campers (1) Report them (2) Epearl to them and kill them

D

Deleted member 352903

I don't agree, because bows are useful weapons.
Do you know you can buy EnderPearls?
That's the solution to kill campers!
Sry mate, Dont agree.
Bows are usful, you can ban campers or use enderperl

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom