Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Haydr04

Aug 21, 2016
My suggestion is that you awesome staff at Cube Craft add ender pearls to normal and hardcore items in eggwars. The reason for this is that people camp with punch 1 bows a lot and it makes the game way harder and time consuming. Thank you for reading this and have a good day! ^v^

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
Thing is people instantly just go to someones island or straight to the middle making the game a lot less fun, for example there would be no need for punch bows because no one would build bridges they'd simply just throw an ender pearl. I don't think this would be a good idea but it's up to other people -1

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Tip there is a search Button to Look if this has been suggested before. This was suggested so many times and always denied.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
My suggestion is that you awesome staff at Cube Craft add ender pearls to normal and hardcore items in eggwars. The reason for this is that people camp with punch 1 bows a lot and it makes the game way harder and time consuming. Thank you for reading this and have a good day! ^v^
I dont like these threads personally! The reason is because you are telling everyone how to play the game and that is unfair. If they want to camp then they can camp. Last time I checked camping is not against the rules. If you want to rush RUSH. I know that camping can get frustrating at times (believe me I know for experience) but its not against the rules so I dont see the problem. And the part about Mods should add Ender pearls NO there is a reason why their is OP, NORMAL, HARDCORE. It you cant just order people to do what you like its just like saying "Oh yea mods can you do something to stop people from rushing"?

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Let it just stay in op mide because if you gonna add a ender pearl in normal/hardcore mode than it will not be naned hardcore or normal it is meant to be harder

D

Deleted member 169486

People have suggested this many times, and it is always denied. The reason for this is that it change the game in a very large way and most players are againsed it.

Nov 12, 2016
+1 But only for a stack of diamond or something similar. This would mean that punch bows are good still, but they become less effective as the game progresses and if you camp.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
this was suggested before (a lot of time) but this won't happen. :( but I like the way that you are trying to make cubecraft into better server keep it up!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This has been denied in the past, its called overpowered mode for a reason because epearls in a skygame are OP thats why i dont think epearls will be added to the other two modes but heres a list of things you can try

1. Tunneling- safebridge with a roof
2. Safebridge- walling up the sides of the bridge so you cant be punched off
3. Wide Bridge- making bridges 4 or higher blocks wide
4.Long Bridge- only working on maps where islands are far apart (like aztec or space) this is building way out beyond render distance and ambushing from behind
5. Staircasing: simply making a large staircase up this shields you from getting shot as long as you dont have to build more platforms for the stairs
6. Skybridge: building a bridge high up inthe air
7. Shielding- as long as you arentt spleefed, your shield dosent break, you get attacked from behind, or the bridge is broken you can just death charge your way across
8. Kill Spree- killing the entire enemy team (with the power bow or the void) then skybridging beyond their reach
9. Low baller: this a bridde at the very bottom of the map

Last edited:

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
There are already enderpearls in ' overpowered ' game mode,
but I think it's not fine with enderpearls in 'normal' game mode, I also think that therefore ' overpowerd ' exists.
And please do not delete the punch bow, I love him! o_O

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom