Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like it?

• Total voters

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hi everyone! This is going to be my biggest thread so far! I hope I'll do it right and I hope you enjoy it!

Introduction
Cage personalization
This one is a simple idea, you may know, for example, those cages that changes colors every a certain time or that has different particles.
My idea is adding a Cage Personalizer under the game selection of each game (like the kit creation on pvp);

1 - Menu: When you open the Cage Editor, a menu with all the user's cages will appear. The user will have to select one of their cages. It will move them to the second step.
z9VowMv.png

The materials equal to the owned cages of the user.

2 - Editor: When the cage is selected, a menu like this will appear:
The diamond equals to the selected cage, the oak planks equals to "Edit Particles" and the spruce planks to "Edit Colors"
9V1WJU7.png
3 - Particle Editor: It would be a menu, where all the particles on the default are shown and the user can change them or delete them. Of course, only a selected particles are able to be used. Some will be "banned".

4 - Color Editor: It will be similar to the particle editor, a list with all the colours would appear, the user would be abe to change them, but not delete them.

Is this even necsessary?
I'll be honest, this maybe seem to be a really unnecessary feature, probably it would take a lot and it would be really difficult to implement it.
And probably not much people would use it, since there's a lot of cages and probably there's one they like.

Who would have acces to?
I think Emerald and Obsidian should have acces to it. But maybe, it would end being an unused feature, so it could be a feature for Iron or above, or even for Stone.

Personal Opinion
To be honest, at the begining I thought it would be a really good idea, but now i see It is very difficult to do and does not offer anything that helps the players very much either.
So I'm going to publish it anyway, even if it's really "a test post".

Please be merciful x'3

Thank you for reading <3

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice idea, but I think if this get implemented some ranks will be more useless. The cages you get from different bundles (with plus rank) will be less interesting because making one on your own is funnier.

Reactions: Nyawh

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think, if theres a cage editor, the whole idea of getting cages from cubelets might be gone. but maybe make it like you can get the custom stuff for your cages by opening cubelets or from achievements or stuff like that! If this is possible ofcourse...

I do like the idea though!

Last edited:

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
I think, if theres a cage editor, the whole idea of getting cages from cubelets might be gone. but maybe make it like you can get the custom stuff for your cages by opening cubelets or from achievements or stuff like that! If this is possible ofcourse...

I do like the idea though!

That's an amazing idea! I totally agree with you!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom