Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Munchy907

Aug 31, 2016
Okay this seems a little bit off but if I'm right in saying there are way's to bypass being banned and I don't want people to post how to do it but I just want to know am I right since they can only ban you in a certain way's that I know of but please how do you get banned how does it work since I would like to learn and no I'm not banned. Just want to know how they ban you.

If at any point this get's to where people say how to bypass ban please remove the thread.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Okay this seems a little bit off but if I'm right in saying there are way's to bypass being banned and I don't want people to post how to do it but I just want to know am I right since they can only ban you in a certain way's that I know of but please how do you get banned how does it work since I would like to learn and no I'm not banned. Just want to know how they ban you.

If at any point this get's to where people say how to bypass ban please remove the thread.
I am pretty sure that they just ban your account. I know they do not ip ban because of unfairness towards family and friends.

Munchy907

Aug 31, 2016
I am pretty sure that they just ban your account. I know they do not ip ban because of unfairness towards family and friends.

I don't think that how they do it if I'm right since its hard to do that but I could be wrong.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Its just a regular 30 day ban, then the next time it is a perm ban. no ip banz
tbh i feel like you're a hacker wanting to learn information about banning xD

Reactions: Bumbix

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Its just a regular 30 day ban, then the next time it is a perm ban. no ip banz
tbh i feel like you're a hacker wanting to learn information about banning xD

30 day ban for hacking? Lol.

I got a 30 day mute for one bad word that wasn't directed to anyone. Kinda makes sense why there are so many hackers if there is little to no consequences if you stop after one time being banned.

Reactions: Deeds

Lumberjack196

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ok so if your asking if you can bypass a ban It is not Possible in any way. Imagine if it was possible Every server Across the World Would be taken over by hackers, and please whoever started this thread get rid of it this will create chaos Hackers would come to this thread asking to bypass bans. So please get rid of this thread whoever created it as soon as possible...

Munchy907

Aug 31, 2016
Arhh no what they do is either probably /mute to mute you temp ban would be /tempban and then the perm ban is just /ban but there is a way to get passed it I know since I did it on a 1.2.5 server mine I must add before people start saying stuff.

Munchy907

Aug 31, 2016
Mine was premium it's not hard you can bypass anything if you know what to do xD

Lumberjack196

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
No it isn't but it's just confusing your telling us their is a way to bypass a ban and you know it.. If you do go tell Mac Head Administrator Pm him.

Munchy907

Aug 31, 2016
No it isn't but it's just confusing your telling us their is a way to bypass a ban and you know it.. If you do go tell Mac Head Administrator Pm him.

I can also tell you there a way to hack Microsoft not telling you how tho xD

Munchy907

Aug 31, 2016
I never said I could just saying that if you know how to then you could learn to read xD

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom