Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
If your appeal gets denied, you can still contact the staff member that banned you and make a deal. I was once permanently banned from the forums and got unbanned after +- 1 year. Since I don’t think teaming is as big of an offense as ban-evading, I think you definitely have a chance of returning soon!

Reactions: Maaarijn

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I could be wrong but on the appeals site it looks like you only have 4 punishments spaced out over many years. You might have been correctly punished, I don’t know, try appealing anyways. Edit: I’m very wrong your 2019 punishments are incorrect and 2 staff members must have been handling the report at the same time.

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I could be wrong but on the appeals site it looks like you only have 4 punishments spaced out over many years. You might have been correctly punished, I don’t know, try appealing anyways.
Yeah well if it’s spaced out then they might unban you

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
If your appeal gets denied, you can still contact the staff member that banned you and make a deal. I was once permanently banned from the forums and got unbanned after +- 1 year. Since I don’t think teaming is as big of an offense as ban-evading, I think you definitely have a chance of returning soon!
Yes.
One thing that I hate from the ban history, is that if i hav get banned in 2019, the history isnt clear.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’ll just recap everything for anyone that’s confused. This person shouldn’t be permanently banned, only for 30 days because 2 of their bans occurred at the
same time, meaning it was likely a bug.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes.
One thing that I hate from the ban history, is that if i hav get banned in 2019, the history isnt clear.
Also the fact that all your bans have been from teaming, might help because teaming isn’t as big of an offense

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Ayjee,

I saw you submitted your appeal. Let's hope he'll accept it. If not, the best thing you can do is start a conversation with Alex about your ban. You can start a conversation with him here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=AlexpYT192.

Also, I checked your past punishments and noticed that you were banned twice for the same reason on the 29th of February 2019. This is most likely because two staff members banned you at the same time. Your ban should not be permanent, it should be a 30 days ban. I'll forward this to the moderation team. For now, all you can do is wait for your appeal to be reviewed.

- Dutchy

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Also, I checked your past punishments and noticed that you were banned for the same reason on the 29th of February 2019. This is most likely because two staff members banned you at the same time. Your ban should not be permanent, it should be a 30 days ban. I'll forward this to the moderation team. For now, all you can do is wait for your appeal to be reviewed.
Glad to see that his problem is getting fixed. Good job Cubecraft!

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Ayjee,

I saw you submitted your appeal. Let's hope he'll accept it. If not, the best thing you can do is start a conversation with Alex about your ban. You can start a conversation with him here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=AlexpYT192.

Also, I checked your past punishments and noticed that you were banned for the same reason on the 29th of February 2019. This is most likely because two staff members banned you at the same time. Your ban should not be permanent, it should be a 30 days ban. I'll forward this to the moderation team. For now, all you can do is wait for your appeal to be reviewed.

- Dutchy
Thank you very much Dutchy, right now I am quite sad.
I hope that I will be reviewed and even be banned for 30 days.
You are a great person, thank you very much.

Reactions: Dutchyyy

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
If ur serious about getting unbanned, i suggest not using other accounts to bypass ur ban, itll only make them less likely to accept ur appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom