Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Lol I love the amount of questions you get when you leave :P
Anyways, you seemed to have your troubles, and I'm glad I got to listen to them and talk to you about them. Although you may have been causing a few troubles on the server, i was fun watching you be like that. Thanks for being here, and I hope that one day you'll come back :P

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Ahw... it's sad to see you leaving :(
ill check on you time to time my man.
Bye... You'll probably end up coming back.
Also why'd you talk to Marco? That statement is pretty irrelevant.
nah this time I went to a talk with my mind...
Man I'm going to miss you. Good luck with your future, hopefully we'll see you again, nice knowing you :)
thanks man
See you later man. Hopefully you will come back and visit us.
ill always remember to visit you.
He will come back... He always comes back... :}
Well Bye....
I'm afraid not this time
Lol I love the amount of questions you get when you leave :p
Anyways, you seemed to have your troubles, and I'm glad I got to listen to them and talk to you about them. Although you may have been causing a few troubles on the server, i was fun watching you be like that. Thanks for being here, and I hope that one day you'll come back :p
funny enough your the only person who knows ;)
anyways thanks a lot for the byes and miss you's. I will truly miss you guys and I hope that one day I can check on jeroen and see that pink on my name, sadly theres like a 0.01 chance but its worth hoping for

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Why @da egg war lover. I really hope you arn't actually leaving for reals. Next to @BuildBuild25 and @abfc2000 your one of my only three people that are following me. It's going to be really tough to see you say good bye the second time to the CCGN community. I'm 100.99% sure, we are all going to miss you. Don't ever forget about EggWars, and more importantly everyone that could make CubeCraft the way it is today. :(:eek:

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Why @da egg war lover. I really hope you arn't actually leaving for reals. Next to @BuildBuild25 and @abfc2000 your one of my only three people that are following me. It's going to be really tough to see you say good bye the second time to the CCGN community. I'm 100.99% sure, we are all going to miss you. Don't ever forget about EggWars, and more importantly everyone that could make CubeCraft the way it is today. :(:eek:
I will miss you too.Thamks for being my friend as I am a freak.So I'm heading off now so I'll cya on eggwars

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Man, why? You are a pretty singular person for everyone, you will be missed...
Goodbye...

D

Deleted member 100818

You forgot me :P

and I hope I'll se you soon when I'm unbanned :/

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
ill check on you time to time my man.

nah this time I went to a talk with my mind...

thanks man

ill always remember to visit you.

I'm afraid not this time

funny enough your the only person who knows ;)
anyways thanks a lot for the byes and miss you's. I will truly miss you guys and I hope that one day I can check on jeroen and see that pink on my name, sadly theres like a 0.01 chance but its worth hoping for
Oh look you came back.... To reply to this thread.... (Said so....)

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
srsly? noo srsly?noo srsly? nooooo srsly? no SERIOUSLY? noo srsly? But eggwarlover not go awaaaaaay? srs? noo? SERIOUSLY?
he's bye no srsly? is he poopting? noo srsly? NO SRSLY? srsly?

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom