Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Hello everyone, Many will wonder why I do this thread, the reason why I do it is because I will be quite inactive in the forums, due to the studies and other things more ... Well first tell you that you have been Beautiful people, and has been the best server of the history, I hope it is not a final goodbye, if it is so to say that I have spent the best moments of my life as a player with you.

Especially thanks to:
[U][SIZE=4][COLOR=#000000]@HectorLalo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] For helping me when I need it and being kind to me.
[U][COLOR=#000000]@Jeff_Bllkth[/COLOR][/U] For helping me when I need it and being kind to me.
[SIZE=4][U][COLOR=#000000]@LanceDaniels[/COLOR][/U][/SIZE] For helping me when I need it and being kind to me.

You need something?
1- You can add me using the command /f add Sergio12j
2- You can invite me to a party using: /p invite Sergio12j
3- You can read rules of the Server here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
4- Do you need anything? Contact me right now
We will see us soon! GoodBye <3
Happy Summer!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Goodbye Sergio ;(
Also, if your dream is to become a helper, just follow it! If not, I wish you a lot of luck in life!

Reactions: Gamerfull

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Mi estimado Sergio...

To be honest, I don't know how I met you (sorryyyy) but I'm sure we got along since the first time we talked.

Jk, I bothered searching our first convo :p

I hope you come back soon and I hope you go well at your school. Hopefully everything will go as you wanted, if you need support about anything, don't doubt on messaging me as I will be there to help you (On discord or on the forum). ;)
Some day we will play together, that's what I wanted to do with all the people I met on the forum.

@Jeff_Bllkth For helping me when I need it
Thanks to you as well because you helped me a lot although you think you didn't, your support was important for me and you were one of the people where I took motivation from to do what I used to do.
Thanks for everything! Your wish will become true sooner or later, just don't lose the faith :p

See you soon my spanish pal!

Last edited:

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Mi querido Sergio_12,

En primer lugar, gracias por todos los momentos de felicidad que pasamos juntos. Espero que vuelvas pronto y cumplas tu sueños que todo es posible. ;)

Siempre contarás conmigo para cualquier cosa y espero que todo te valla bien! :(

G

Gamerfull

Good news guys, I do not have more difficult exams which means that my activity in the forum will continue as Always :) Thank you all for the support <3

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Current situation with CubeCraft updates as of today:
1715752801899.png
Frontlane wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva gefeliciteerd!!! 🥳🥳
i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
Top Bottom