Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Atomiccheese1

Mar 22, 2014
I got called a noob on Xbox live, called microsoft and they said they don't do refunds.
Don't feed the troll Younis. CyberBullies are people who are afraid to bully IRL Because They know that they are eventually gonna get flattened by someone bigger than them later on IRL. So what do they do? They take there skimpy selves to the internet to pick on people trying to get a reaction out of them. I've been friends with Sam for a while and it's not even funny that she is getting bullied by some Cybernerd. Bullying is not something that happens to everyone but To a lot of people. It's become a problem everywhere. If you Sam, Need to talk to me Start a pm with me.
Saying cybernerd is an unneeded insult as you're basically calling everybody on this forum.

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London
Not only forums, any social media there will be one little prat that will make fun of Sam. I've been a friend with her for a long time now, and most times she talks to me, it's mostly negative because people bully her IRL and in every social media she is in. Minecraft for us is either really addicting, a pastime or a game so you can leave the real world and enter the world of the internet. She left because she doesn't want it to flourish.
THANK YOU. at least somebody understands

Reactions: Younisco

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London
Don't feed the troll Younis. CyberBullies are people who are afraid to bully IRL Because They know that they are eventually gonna get flattened by someone bigger than them later on IRL. So what do they do? They take there skimpy selves to the internet to pick on people trying to get a reaction out of them. I've been friends with Sam for a while and it's not even funny that she is getting bullied by some Cybernerd. Bullying is not something that happens to everyone but To a lot of people. It's become a problem everywhere. If you Sam, Need to talk to me Start a pm with me.
Thank you javid, I'm so glad to have an amazing friend like you.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I got called a noob on Xbox live, called microsoft and they said they don't do refunds.
I don't really know what this has to do with the thread.. Well, you shouldn't be offended by the word anyways. It really doesn't mean anything :)

Stop being so rude. This is a thread in which someone is getting bullies so Please stop being a ass.
I think he was trying to make light out of the situation. Calling somebody an ass isn't exactly polite either.

@SameeraCat are you feeling a little better about it? If you ever need to talk about anything, just skype me :) I'm never busy nowadays anyways :p

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London
Hai guys, the bullying has stopped therefore I am returning to forums. :) I was a little insecure when I wrote the reason why I was quitting and stuff so I may have just burst out how upset I was when really I don't care about haters. Thank you everyone for the support . I love you all. <3

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hai guys, the bullying has stopped therefore I am returning to forums. :) I was a little insecure when I wrote the reason why I was quitting and stuff so I may have just burst out how upset I was when really I don't care about haters. Thank you everyone for the support . I love you all. <3
Welcome back!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.