Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Bye Sameera, its always sad to see someone go, especially someone u were friends with, or kinda friends with. in this case we were kinda friends because we really didn't talk a lot. Bye Sameera!

Reactions: SameeraCat

Skeletonsabotage

Mar 20, 2014
Sam, why? Who's bothering you? Please tell me I want to help you as much as I can. Dont leave forums, please. Its gonna be sad seeing u leave but still contact me :(

Reactions: SameeraCat

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa
I should be able to just contact me via Skype or inbox me. Like I said I am here for you and anyone in that case. ;)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
How can you get cyberbullied on a Minecraft forum?
Not only forums, any social media there will be one little prat that will make fun of Sam. I've been a friend with her for a long time now, and most times she talks to me, it's mostly negative because people bully her IRL and in every social media she is in. Minecraft for us is either really addicting, a pastime or a game so you can leave the real world and enter the world of the internet. She left because she doesn't want it to flourish.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
I got called a noob on Xbox live, called microsoft and they said they don't do refunds.
Don't feed the troll Younis. CyberBullies are people who are afraid to bully IRL Because They know that they are eventually gonna get flattened by someone bigger than them later on IRL. So what do they do? They take there skimpy selves to the internet to pick on people trying to get a reaction out of them. I've been friends with Sam for a while and it's not even funny that she is getting bullied by some Cybernerd. Bullying is not something that happens to everyone but To a lot of people. It's become a problem everywhere. If you Sam, Need to talk to me Start a pm with me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom