Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you buy points from the store?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
Hi! Yes, as you heard... I would really love to buy points from the store because i am lazy lol...

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No. Why?
Just play and have Some fun. Earning points would be fair and fun. If you can buy they not Everyone has it and would be sad/mad because they can't afford it or they don't want it. So I disagree with This, also has This been suggested earlier.

Reactions: Unipotato

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Why........?

Buying points isn't fun at all, you have to earn them yourself and fair because that's more fun in stead of buying points from the store. Buying points from the store isn't fun and fair at all, in my opinion.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I don't see why you would want to buy points from the store. Also, I'm pretty sure this is against the EULA as it is 'pay to win'

Games are fun, if you play them you may find that you end up getting a lot of points without realising

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
One word:
1qg0k7.jpg

> go read it bud:
https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation-the-follow-up-qa/

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Too lazy to play games and earn points? Wow!

I personally would never spend money on points. Why? Because they are easy and abundant just by playing a few games, games that I would have played anyway, without or without points. Also, I would rather earn them because it's much more fun when you can play games and have something to achieve, to attain, to strive towards.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Buying points would be against the "EULA" (End-user license agreement) as "pay to win"
In addition, It would be boring if people buy points rather than gaining them. It's better
to play hard to gain points, rather than just buying tons of points, by chilling on lobbies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I am against this idea And I am not the only person. It is againste EULA. It is fun By winning points. It isnt more fun If you can buy points. It is Maybe a Good idea of cubecraft, because they can get more money By selling points. But it is not going to be EULA ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi! Yes, as you heard... I would really love to buy points from the store because i am lazy lol...
Can't just put in-game achievements in the store.
That's one of the points of playing.
You will earn them, if you have dedication to the server.
Just play a lot, if you want to be lazy. Go ahead. You won't get a lot of points, that's all. simple.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Buying points is against the Mojang's EULA, (End User License Agreement). This basically means that Mojang (The company that owns Minecraft) don't allow servers to make them "Pay to win" meaning that people can't have a chance to win against other people who had worked hard for earning their points.

Don't stop thinking of ideas to make the server better, anyhow!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I don't realy like your idea. You should earn points as a reward for winning a game. Purchasing them will ruin the game. You will not enjoy the points if you didn't rewarded them. I you reward the points you feel so much better.

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
When i have points, i spend it to upgrade my SW abilities. And i'm pretty proud about how much progress i made. So, buying points would make it less ''special''.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @norman157. I don't like your idea. Points are very easy to earn, you can test it: Try to play a Skywars game, even you don't won, you will get points per every player killed... so they aren't very difficult to obtain.

If you could buy points in the store, they would lose their purpose. I believe that the idea is to encourage players to play more games to earn more points and then buy kits, improve abilities...

That's why I prefer that you can only obtain them playing games.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
As said before this is against the EULA they can't add this nor can they add vanity points to the store since that would be against the EULA too (also it would be pretty much pointless if you bought a rank) exp and cubelets apply too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
omg its the alpha sigmarator 🤓☝️🐺
marshduck11 wrote on ADORED_GAROU's profile.
Can you please stop bumping every introduction thread?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Raion's profile.
Wait I know you haha fun to see you in stream! XD
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
duck
Top Bottom