Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the egg be obtainable?

• Total voters

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
So I have been thinking every time I break an egg in Egg Wars, that it would be cool if you got the egg in your inventory once you broke it. You could then take the egg back to a villager shop and buy some OP item with it, and there would be no other way to get that item. I think this could make the game much more interesting and more aggressive. Please say what you think about this idea!

This could be useful because it might decrease the amount of campers. More players would go to other players islands to destroy their egg because who doesn't want such an OP item?

The amount of rushers would probably also increase and games wouldn't last as long. This is a good thing for me because I don't like those long lasting eggwars games but this might be different for you.

There is already an ability which gives you a random positive potion effect but I am not really sure what you mean with an ''OP item''.

This would be a pretty big change and some might not agree with this but I think this would be pretty nice to see in a future update:).

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I like the idea, it'd make campers a smaller thing, and definitely make the game more interesting.
Hopefully, we'll get many newer players to play the game if this gets updated! :D
+1!

Reactions: lilHatch

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I actually quite like this idea! It's very original and I've never seen this before. Though, I'm not really sure about the Overpowered items you'll get. We already have an Emerald generator which gives you Emeralds and with those tokens you can already buy Overpowered items (in some maps). So about the items, I don't know.

Last edited:

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
So I have been thinking every time I break an egg in Egg Wars, that it would be cool if you got the egg in your inventory once you broke it. You could then take the egg back to a villager shop and buy some OP item with it, and there would be no other way to get that item. I think this could make the game much more interesting and more aggressive. Please say what you think about this idea!

Actually, how about instead of a OP item, the egg(s) can be used to buy permanent small bonuses.
Like maybe the ability to upgrade a generator to lvl 5 or so
Possibly haste I or speed I or something.

Idk. Keep up the great ideas though :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The whole point of the game is to protect your egg
Also this would drastically increase the time of games on OP mode
For example: OP, triple health, on tea party with this
It already takes so long in the same context except without this let alone with this
So I don't think so though this would lower mid camping it wouldn't lower island camping

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
The whole point of the game is to protect your egg
Also this would drastically increase the time of games on OP mode
For example: OP, triple health, on tea party with this
It already takes so long in the same context except without this let alone with this
So I don't think so though this would lower mid camping it wouldn't lower island camping

You're right about the island camping thing, but that's what ender pearls and sneak attacks are for

Some1Crazy

Apr 9, 2017
I personally am not a big fan of this idea, even though I don't often play eggwars. I think that if this is put into the game, things could get very lopsided. Is in, say there are four teams and one team destroys all the eggs, they get all the special op items. Not saying this automatically means they win as the other teams can always win, but it could make things a little unfair. Also brings up the problem, what if you die immediately after you break the egg? Would you still have the egg in your inventory when you respawn or would you lose it?

A

A pigeon

Camping is not a big problem on eggwars jollow.

I agree with the thread conpletely. It sounds a lot like the egg embryo thread i made. Maybe we could purchase team upgrades this way .
Or maybe potions such as invisibility?

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I personally am not a big fan of this idea, even though I don't often play eggwars. I think that if this is put into the game, things could get very lopsided. Is in, say there are four teams and one team destroys all the eggs, they get all the special op items. Not saying this automatically means they win as the other teams can always win, but it could make things a little unfair. Also brings up the problem, what if you die immediately after you break the egg? Would you still have the egg in your inventory when you respawn or would you lose it?
I think that you should have to bring the egg back alive to use it. You die, you lose it. If you could break the egg, die, and get the benefits me and my friends would EZPZ every game because we love to rush eggs and 9/10 times we get at least half the eggs, but we don't care if we die after getting it. I have used 104 diamonds to buy the best pick and a pearl in OP, and died within a minute after because I suicide rushed an egg. However if you hade to make it back to your base alive to get the benefits this strategy might be a little less rewarding than it could be because you wouldn't get the OP items ...

A

A pigeon

I actually think this is a pretty neat idea! I'll foward it onto management to see what they think. ^-^

I personally believe that this should be implemented in Speed Eggwars ONLY and you can trade the egg for an enderpearl.
Why would you need an ender pearl for speed eggwars?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom