Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
So, as we know, there are many hackers on the server, and 9/10 of them get banned by the AntiCheat or a mod,
So, my idea was, if you wanted to raise more money for the server, and get more players, you should make a package called UnBans so players can buy it and they get UnBanned, But, if they get Banned more than 2 times, and they buy an Unban 2 times, they can't buy it anymore, I don't know if anyone agrees but be sure to reply if they should have this or not?

Thanks!
FactionsAustin
:)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So, as we know, there are many hackers on the server, and 9/10 of them get banned by the AntiCheat or a mod,
So, my idea was, if you wanted to raise more money for the server, and get more players, you should make a package called UnBans so players can buy it and they get UnBanned, But, if they get Banned more than 2 times, and they buy an Unban 2 times, they can't buy it anymore, I don't know if anyone agrees but be sure to reply if they should have this or not?

Thanks!
FactionsAustin
:)

No first of all this is against ELUA
Also no why would be get payed to let someone back on to hack again... They buy cracked-alts and other means to get on so how would it be any different from that...

Appealing is good and will stay indefinatly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom