Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Who's up to build a soccer (football) field/statium on the weekend? @Donald Trump @iLoveYouu @Ping Ether @YounB @Yoya @hgbf @HackersDontWin @Nikoshka @TheJeroen @Delta (_Marvelouss) @zDutchie @CyanYellow @Orangeric88 @Illuminatie @Thefty @Brittley ey @iSavageSardine @JustLoveIt @Pandrai @ThatGrimCreeper @jollow250 tag more if you want :3 respond if you want too join us :) (sorry for double tag, just thought it would be better like this) (inspired from the Great Wall of egg wars) yes this'll be in egg wars :p We shall name the team: Egg Warriors and the Statium will be: Cubecraft Center :D

Last edited:

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Who's up to build a soccer (football) field/statium on the weekend? @Donald Trump @iLoveYouu @Ping Ether @YounB @Yoya @hgbf @HackersDontWin @Nikoshka @TheJeroen @Delta (_Marvelouss) @zDutchie @CyanYellow @Orangeric88 @Illuminatie @Thefty @Brittley ey @iSavageSardine @JustLoveIt @Pandrai tag more if you want :3 respond if you want too join us :) (sorry for double tag, just thought it would be better like this) (inspired from the Great Wall of egg wars) yes this'll be in egg wars :p We shall name the team: Egg Warriors and the Statium will be: Cubecraft Center :D
Actually in egg Wars it would look pretty bad cause it's sandstone only. What about Creative? We get more blocks.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
But... but... It would be a greater feat in egg wars :( just like @Donald Trump 's wall
Bruh XD, okay then I've a better idea. We can make the Trump wall on AZTEC map. And then I'll do the Trump office. You guys can do a Soccer field inside the US territory while some others do the Mexican side. That would be AWESOME but will take a long time. Some towers aside and a hotel? @Maybeline Almost forgot you.

Last edited:

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Who's up to build a soccer (football) field/statium on the weekend? @Donald Trump @iLoveYouu @Ping Ether @YounB @Yoya @hgbf @HackersDontWin @Nikoshka @TheJeroen @Delta (_Marvelouss) @zDutchie @CyanYellow @Orangeric88 @Illuminatie @Thefty @Brittley ey @iSavageSardine @JustLoveIt @Pandrai tag more if you want :3 respond if you want too join us :) (sorry for double tag, just thought it would be better like this) (inspired from the Great Wall of egg wars) yes this'll be in egg wars :p We shall name the team: Egg Warriors and the Statium will be: Cubecraft Center :D
Hey, Could I build?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom