Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2019
France
Alright folks
Designers for the meantime are just "busy" making bedrock skins or whatever, when I asked on the discord whats their job I got sent a link and what I read is its about bedrock and useless stuff in general, wheres the creativity? where are the server builders that decided to stay as a designers? this is the 4th time im asking you managers to move on and force them to make a new maps

If they were a true worthy builders and a good ones they would literally remake the whole server in two weeks and it's not harsh on them if they actually liked to be what they were and what they're now

-Some maps are embarressing for a huge server and don't make any sense according to the gamemode, I won't mention them because i'm lazy

and because I got told that designers are by levels and they can create maps, where are the maps? i only see the same ones being used,

get new maps for FFA and assaasination, you guys saying its getting a small amount of players thats why its not getting a new maps, maybe because people got bored of the current ones and need new ones to pvp on?
minerware is an enjoyable game but it has the same maps for a while now why not making a new maps to it?
Skywars and Eggwars are the most played games on the server with the same maps that people lost home on it

Whats so ever move out your butt and improve the server or else resigne or get yourself demotedf

Note: i cba to check this suggesiton aagain and reply to every comment, I'm not even going to read em, dont even bother yourself to comment about this, we all want new maps yes staff move!

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i think the same but remember than servers are not infinite and the number of devs is ultra low
only 5, 4 because loony rules work on the anti cheat
i think than the number of builders/designers is enought for this server

Reactions: mitgobla

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
This is definetely the most crappy thread and hating thread to staff members(builders) I've ever seen. Why can you be so just unrespectful as that man?? They are all busy and I am sure you would never understand the amount of hard work has a builder (as a personal experience of mine). So you better think your words before typing.
Thanks,
FIRE

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
@Blocky Where are you with your "I'm not gonna help I'm just gonna complain" meme
Buddha Teaching Followers 01092019153815.jpg
Sorry Chief

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
force them to make a new maps
Forcing doesn’t work on creativity. From what i’ve seen as a staff member, creating big maps can take months if it’s not full time. Creativity is also a must so if you don’t have any inspiration it wont be that good and Cluke has to approve the map.

If they were a true worthy builders and a good ones they would literally remake the whole server in two weeks and it's not harsh on them if they actually liked to be what they were and what they're now
I think cluke, Alex, Max, Yoya and Jeroen can explain that this is really nonsense. They’ve been here all for several years and they’ve made most of the maps around here (Alex might’ve switched to something else besides map making but idk if that’s still a thing).

I won't mention them because i'm lazy
Doesn’t want to mention it because he’s lazy but he does adress it without helping staff further. Give some feedback man... you’re not helping by just saying it’s bad without saying why.

I got told that designers are by levels
What do you mean with levels?

get new maps for FFA and assaasination
Assassination already had a new map like 2 years ago, making such maps takes ages considered the maps also need to get tested for ways to escape the map and etc.

minerware is an enjoyable game but it has the same maps for a while now why not making a new maps to it?
Minerware maps don’t have anything to do with gameplay so that’s my guess as to why they barely make maps for it. Games like Eggwars, Skywars and Lucky Island the map is very important and takes more time and consideration to make.

Note: i cba to check this suggesiton aagain and reply to every comment, I'm not even going to read em, dont even bother yourself to comment about this, we all want new maps yes staff move!
Quite sad that you’re not willing to take/read criticism about your opinion. This makes this suggestion even more pointless.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
He is right,bedrock is more popular but java is more important overall.Btw today it hit 6k players!

LOL, so lets say Cubecraft Games was a phone manufacturer. They made a phone a while back and now they've brought out a new one which is selling really well. Why would the old phone be more important?

It's not that Java isn't important to Cubecraft, but Bedrock is doing really well. You can't blame someone for focusing on something that's working well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
Top Bottom