Status
Not open for further replies.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Before this thread closes I want to say that he has the right to make such a thread like this wether they are good or not. And the answers as "pointless thread" and "most crappy thread ever" are not helping either... Just wanted to point that out.

Anyways. Most people have answered already, but the best answer is the answer about creativity. You need inspiration mostly to let your creativity flow. Forcing people doesn't help them in any way. I work at a creative company and no way that I work faster when people are forcing me. Have patience. I think the builders are doing their best they can. There are so many maps at Eggwars and Skywars. I don't think you are that bored thanks to the lack of new maps.
You know what's repetitive?? Playing 1400 Wingrush games with only 3 maps.

So yea have patience. I'm sure they will built new maps, but when? Only time will tell. Again forcing won't do a thing.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello, I work with the design team on getting content out on the CubeCraft brand, mainly Marketplace.
Not sure if this is a troll or a genuine complaint.

Just a brief description of Marketplace, it's a wonderful, magical place where builders, skin artists, graphic designers, texture artists, commandblockers can commission their services to CCG for example, and earn money for their passion. They aren't restricted to specific mini-games, they can keep making their own games, it's unlimited creative freedom. Also I got to see my 6 year old nephew play my maps which was truly a special thing for me.

I can understand from a user POV you've only had seasonal maps for the past several months on Java, which can be frustrating. However a seasonal map still had a tremendous amount of time invested into it. And it's great that we can keep bringing content in, as many people get used to having something and slowly develop a lack of appreciation as time goes on. Pretty much life in a nutshell.

- Around 2 months ago I commissioned maps to be made which are compatible for both Bedrock and Java. (SkyWars, EggWars)
- Around 2 months ago I also opened up map submissions

These are positive steps to encourage creativity and ultimately publish more maps for users to enjoy. So far I would say we have 5 maps (one is FFA) that need to be configured, marketed and launched onto the server. (yes publishing a map is more than placing blocks, who knew).

Hope that adds a level of transparency to the people following this thread.
(I'm sure I will get more questions about this situation so feel free to dm :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.