Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a builder kit?

• Total voters

Starfishunter

Jul 15, 2017
Hello! Today I was wondering about another kit that could be very useful. I call it the Builder kit spawns you with 48 stained glass this would be very useful for building straight to middle to start collecting diamonds right off the bat. You can also attack early on in the game to take over enemy players in the early stages of the game.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Currently we have the diorite kit which gives you 8 blocks if I am not mistaken. The addition of this kit might make it so that the diorite kit is useless.
I would say either buff the current diorite kit or just replace it with this glass kit but 48 blocks is just too much, it should be less.
EDIT: We also have the iron kit that gives you 10 iron, although I say it is slightly better/equal to the stained glass kit if the kit gave you only 20 blocks. On OP mode the iron would be more superior because you will be able to purchase more blocks.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello! Today I was wondering about another kit that could be very useful. I call it the Builder kit spawns you with 48 stained glass this would be very useful for building straight to middle to start collecting diamonds right off the bat. You can also attack early on in the game to take over enemy players in the early stages of the game.
48 is too much, perhaps 24 is enough since its a kit.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, I don't see This a feature for an kit in eggwars

Because:
We have the diorite kit, (gives you 8 blocks)

And the iron kit, (gives you 10 iron)

And 48 is way too much. What as said above 24 might be enough, But it's 4 blocks more than the iron kit. (Because you can get 20 by the villager)
So from here I disagree. Sorry

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
I think that would be a great idea, but like most of the forum has already said 48 might be a bit too much. I have often wished there could be a kit like this so I could just get to mid right away without having to wait for generators.

Reactions: Starfishunter

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I think there should be more rushing kits in all gamemodes.
Rushing kits are good in my opinion because they push the tempo of the game. This makes the game go quicker and intense
1+ for me on the Builder kIt

Reactions: Starfishunter

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I like the suggestion but also maybe just buffing the Diorite kit would be easier.
I would say Half a stack (32) would be nice and yeah, stained glass so you can break it with the hand and wouldn't make it that Op
+1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not a fan of it.
There'd be a lot of mindless nakedly rushing happening, and targeting would be more annoying than ever.
It'd also break the progression that eggwars currently has, as you can pretty much get full iron within a minute.
I think the current diorite kit is good enough, as it is enough to cover your egg, but not enough to rush a team.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!