• Sure

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Nahh

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Hello Cubecraft, im Thibo and I think I have an awesome idea for a new game in pvp!

I would call it build up pvp, I will explain what I mean with it.

So, u guys are wondering what this game would look like, so I’ll explain it.

The bottom line of the game is that u need to get full diamond and a diamond sword to be the best of the map J

First u spawn in a map with players and you need to kill players to become better.

You start with default armor such as a wooden sword and a chain chestplate, when you kill somebody you will get chain pants, with your 2nd kill, you will get chain boots etc.

This goes from weak armor to good armor!

But keep in mind. To keep it safe between everybody, you will loose your stuff when you leave.

So, if you are full chain, but you have to go, you will loose it to keep it fair against other players. As you know, this is only a pvp game, so, fall damage will be removed to make it more funny!

With every kill you will also get 1 point + a piece of armor.

Maybe you are wondering right now, “but what if we are full chain?”.

Well, it’s really simple, after you are full chain, u will receive a better sword, right now u have a wooden sword, but if you get full chain the sword will be enchanted, right now the sword will be scharpness I.

When u get your next kill, the sword will upgrade to sharpness II.

This continues to scharp V.

And when you get scharp V on your wooden sword and you kill the next person, iron armor will appear. And so it continues. Keep in mind that you can’t kill the same person twice, but if you do, a piece of armor will disappear!

To make it simpler I will place a foto with how it would all work! Check the photo for information! :D

I hope you guys like my idea

Regards Thibo (Thibo_skillzz)

Attachments

• pvp idea photo.png
    pvp idea photo.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: D0RIAN

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
this would just be the opposite of a game called downgrade where weapons downgrade upon kills

but upgrading means if they kill 1 or 2 people off the beginning than you just start to get unevenly matched against them as you just continue getting more OP which in turn gives you more kills, which than makes you better and than you get more kills etc.
Not very balanced due to that

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
this would just be the opposite of a game called downgrade where weapons downgrade upon kills

but upgrading means if they kill 1 or 2 people off the beginning than you just start to get unevenly matched against them as you just continue getting more OP which in turn gives you more kills, which than makes you better and than you get more kills etc.
Keep in mind that u will not keep your stuff forever. When you log out you loose everything

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
This sound pretty much like Assassination, except that you get coins to buy stuff there. I don't really enjoy assassination because you get really unbalanced fights, where a good player in full diamond is completely undefeatable for a new player, so they have to hope the dia player doesn't decide to attack them.

Actually the opposite could be interesting, you spawn with the best gear and each kill makes your gear worse. But a death should not reset it but just set you back one tier. That way the game would balance itself with better players being at lower levels.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Cubecraft, im Thibo and I think I have an awesome idea for a new game in pvp!

I would call it build up pvp, I will explain what I mean with it.

So, u guys are wondering what this game would look like, so I’ll explain it.

The bottom line of the game is that u need to get full diamond and a diamond sword to be the best of the map J

First u spawn in a map with players and you need to kill players to become better.

You start with default armor such as a wooden sword and a chain chestplate, when you kill somebody you will get chain pants, with your 2nd kill, you will get chain boots etc.

This goes from weak armor to good armor!

But keep in mind. To keep it safe between everybody, you will loose your stuff when you leave.

So, if you are full chain, but you have to go, you will loose it to keep it fair against other players. As you know, this is only a pvp game, so, fall damage will be removed to make it more funny!

With every kill you will also get 1 point + a piece of armor.

Maybe you are wondering right now, “but what if we are full chain?”.

Well, it’s really simple, after you are full chain, u will receive a better sword, right now u have a wooden sword, but if you get full chain the sword will be enchanted, right now the sword will be scharpness I.

When u get your next kill, the sword will upgrade to sharpness II.

This continues to scharp V.

And when you get scharp V on your wooden sword and you kill the next person, iron armor will appear. And so it continues. Keep in mind that you can’t kill the same person twice, but if you do, a piece of armor will disappear!

To make it simpler I will place a foto with how it would all work! Check the photo for information! :D

I hope you guys like my idea

Regards Thibo (Thibo_skillzz)
OMG THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!! One thing, maybe the armor could be more mixed like gold helmet, chain chestplate, leather leggings, iron boots (example) rather than the next 10 kills to be the same thing. +1 but maybe the kills would give random stuff

Edit: what I mean is you would start with nothing but a wooden sword. Then first kill would be a leather boots, then a helmet, then leggings, then leather tunic, going on with gold, then chain, then iron, then diamond.

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This is Arms Race or Gun Game but with Minecraft weapons and armor instead.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Honestly, I'm not really sure about it. I just don't really like the idea but at the same time I do.
When I first read it I did think of Assassination. Just a tiny bit different.

Time_4_pvp

Novice Member
Mar 25, 2017
Behind my laptop :P
I like this idea. But if im finally am full diamond and I have dinner then I los all my stuff? I think its a better idea that you will keep your stuff. I hope you understand xD

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I like this idea. But if im finally am full diamond and I have dinner then I los all my stuff? I think its a better idea that you will keep your stuff. I hope you understand xD
?
that makes no sense?
if you have dinner how on earth are you going to be able to get kills in the first place
you can't play it isn't like it is FFA the game will end at one point

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Did he say that in the op? I also though the game would just keep going like assassination.
I still don't like the game at all. If anything, you should only get a reward for killing someone that is at least on your own level. Maybe you shouldn't even be able to hit players on lower levels until they hit you first.

Time_4_pvp

Novice Member
Mar 25, 2017
Behind my laptop :P
?
that makes no sense?
if you have dinner how on earth are you going to be able to get kills in the first place
You Start with an chain chestplate, in ffa you start with a kit. If you played for 2 hours in that build up game and your finally number one with good armour its fuckt up if you need to stop and the next time you need to do it all over caz your gear is gone.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT

Agreed with @jollow250

My opinion: Isn't this gamemode similar to Assination. Where if you kill someone you get there stuff.
For this reason I don't think this game should be added to the server

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom