Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Hi , as you know , thanks to 1.8 we cant see the beauty of concrete blocks or glazed terracotta in the server.

There is no reason for maps on 1.8 and 1.12 to look the same. So please , cube has a better build team than any server out there .
Guys , please update all maps with 1.12 blocks wherever necessary. You gusy could replace those quartz blocks with bone , spice up magic with some nether wart blocks and even use concrete where saturated colours are appropriate.

The 1.8 version can be bland.

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
Those blocks didn't exist in 1.9 and since Cubecraft is a 1.9 server, they can't use those new blocks unless they'd force everyone to play with a 1.12 client

D

Deleted member 169486

Supporting 1.8-1.11 is just a waste. Unless there is some issue with the plugins, drop all the older versions and have Skywars/Eggwars 1.8 the way they had it before.

Reactions: Facelurite
F

Facelurite

Those blocks didn't exist in 1.9 and since Cubecraft is a 1.9 server, they can't use those new blocks unless they'd force everyone to play with a 1.12 client
People don't need to play on 1.9 , there wasn't any controversy between 1.9-12. 1.12 blocks wont hurt anybody.
I think, it's only the version where you're playing on. The server/lobbies/maps are the same. Why change?
Not changing is a waste of potential. Have you seen what 1.12 looks like? It's beautiful.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I'm totally for this. But the amount of little kids crying about 1.8 being removed would make them revert back in a flash.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I'm totally for this. But the amount of little kids crying about 1.8 being removed would make them revert back in a flash.
Not ideally, all those "little kids" are people who enjoy 1.8 as it is.
I would like to see the developers update the current 1.9 server fully to 1.12, and to keep the 1.8 games as they are.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom