Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anyone want build battle on cubecraft too?

• yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • no

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey,

I like the idea of a "buildbattle" in CubeCraft, but Cube is trying to keep the network as unique as possible. Adding a buildbattle would be indeed really fun but I don't really think they'll implement it since it's known from a other big Minecraft server(s).

Thanks for your idea tho! :)

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Unsure, minecraft other server added build battle
cubecraft add build battle?
I dont think people sending hate to cubecraft bc everyone can say "copy"
I vote yes bc y not?
Good suggestion

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
cubecraft used to have build battle for a while but got removed, i think because of some kids thinking its funny to build nsfw stuff and teaming. cant really remember how popular it was :P

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Why Build Battle shouldn't
be added to Cubecraft

Build Battle is a very cliché game, and wouldn't fit well in to Cubecraft. It is also original to Hypixel and copying it would be plagiarism.
Moderation: Build Battle would be extremely hard to moderate. As every other build would either be NSFW, racist, homophobic or sexist.

This would be extremely hard to moderate, especially on Bedrock! Where there are less staff to punish rule breakers.

Competition: Every other server already has Build Battle, so it wouldn't even attract any new players. For Java it's already on Hypixel, Mineplex, and many more. As for Bedrock there's Build Battle on The Hive, Mineplex, Nethergames and many more. So if anyone wants to play Build Battle, they would just go play it there!

Summary
So overall I disagree❌with this suggestion! As it would a moderation nightmare. And Cubecraft needs to add original games, and not just copy other servers.​

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom