Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
We used to have a similar game but it wasn't popular, and it was only generating hundreds of reports due to the inappropriate builds.
Indeed, people did a lot of inapropiate builds and there were a lot of reports.
Also the lack of popularity of the game didn't save it u.u
Hope it could come back, but still, there would be little kids that want attention building a sexual related thing.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Build battle, or what Cube called it Build wars, is removed from CubeCraft due the lack of popularity. Also as people said above, many inappropriate builds was also a problem to players who wanted to play the game normally. Becuase it is removed for it's unpopularity, it will never come back. I think at least.

Reactions: Twania

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Build wars was my favourite game , i always played that game. Mostly i couldn't join a game because there where almost no people online who would like to play a build wars with me. I also saw that this gamemode is starting to be unpopular on other servers so it would be useless if we add it back.

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Cubecraft has had this before. It has been removed to make it not was popular! It's kind of fun but don't think it comes back!

- Twan

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Cubecraft has had this before. It has been removed to make it not was popular

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I'd say maybe, the fact that we would have access to 1.12 block while the other servers don't would be a great advantage that might persuade players to go to cubecraft's buildbattle instead of other server's, however, It needs to be executed properly, otherwise don't do it.

Rubbii

May 3, 2017
Australia M8
I know I would play this a lot! because I love to build things, but I don't have the concentration to build massive things, but I think building things with a theme and a time limit would be great! I totally am for CubeCraft making this a game ( again ).

XX
Rubbii

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom