Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to put biuld battle on cubecraft?

• Yes, i like the idea

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • no, i dont like the idea

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2017
I would like to put a build battle as it is very fun since there are many servers with build battle but I think it would be a very good mod if you do not know that it is biuld batlle I explain them as it is:
There are 10 or more players and they have to build a specific theme in a certain time and when the time is over the players go through the plots and vote.
Hope they put this game so incredible and continue to cubecraft with the new sentinel there are many more players :) they do a very good job thanks if they put buildd battle !!
(Sorry if I do not understand translator use)

D

Deleted member 169486

First, please suggest things in your own language. Many people here can understand other languages then english.

Second, cubecraft tries to be unique so I'm not sure how they would respond to this as many servers have it.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Many server have got build battle, cubecraft had in it the past, they removed it but I don't know why, contact a staff member if you want to know. :)

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Nah, not with you infact. cubecraft want their own games and they won't copy other servers to get the players or the fans they have also i think the original stuff are better like for me im going to play build battle in hypixel if they added. also i think it will be like control points and moneywalls in the future if they added it,

[ Use your own language better, don't translate ]

L

Lepzi

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mineplex has this on there server so cubecraft wont add this knowing everyone is gonna say cubecraft copied this and that.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't care about Build Battle, I hate it because I can't build:p. So in my opinion, CubeCraft doesn't have to add it.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
no for me, because cubecraft is an original server that dont copy other minigames so, if you want to play BuildBattle you will need to do that on another server.

D

Deleted member 169486

Thanks to everybody who repeated the same thing I said.

@Nikoshka we all seem to have come to the same conclusion. Any official answer?

N

Nikboo

Hello!

Build battle was once a thing on Cubecraft however it got removed because it wasn't really popular and also the game was copied off of another minecraft server, which Cubecraft staff members dislike as we try to stay as unique as possible.

Unfortunately, we won't be adding Build Battle back in, however I appreciate you taking your time to create this suggestion to make Cubecraft a better place. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom