Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reeeeeeeee

Jul 7, 2020
I don’t know if anyone had had this glitch before, but I cannot claim rewards on any quests in Skyblock. After we unlocked the cold tiaga island, the quests just stopped working. This is on a co-op island with my friend. Once we completed quests, they would just disappear and we would not get anything. Pleases help because my friend did the quest for the jungle island and it did not show up. Thanks

Reactions: dottychalice249
Jul 30, 2020
What should I do now?
I don’t know if anyone had had this glitch before, but I cannot claim rewards on any quests in Skyblock. After we unlocked the cold tiaga island, the quests just stopped working. This is on a co-op island with my friend. Once we completed quests, they would just disappear and we would not get anything. Pleases help because my friend did the quest for the jungle island and it did not show up. Thanks
It might be because those quests just didn’t have rewards, if a quest doesn’t have any rewards it’ll just complete the quest and move on to the next

Reeeeeeeee

Jul 7, 2020
This happened to every one of our quests though, even the ones that had rewards, like the jungle island quest.

ItIsHani

Jan 29, 2021
I knew how to fix it go out of minecraft and reenter every thing will be awesome

Members Online

Latest profile posts

ItzzWxrrior wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
no way this cool guy is helper now 🔥
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom