Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
In the Minerware minigame "Shulker onslaught" you can jump up on the shulkers from the end rods. This may not be a bug but when I do it atleast I always get teleported back down. One of the two is surely a bug of some sort. Not sure why this occurs but if someone knows anything about it please do let me know!

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
In the Minerware minigame "Shulker onslaught" you can jump up on the shulkers from the end rods. This may not be a bug but when I do it atleast I always get teleported back down. One of the two is surely a bug of some sort. Not sure why this occurs but if someone knows anything about it please do let me know!

The first part is not a bug, I do it all the time. The second one may be bug because this happens to me sometimes. I think the server considers that as not part of the arena. In my opinion they should just put barrier blocks on type of the wall so no player can get up there. I'd get confirmation from a staff member though.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
The first part is not a bug, I do it all the time. The second one may be bug because this happens to me sometimes. I think the server considers that as not part of the arena. In my opinion they should just put barrier blocks on type of the wall so no player can get up there. I'd get confirmation from a staff member though.
I agree with this, but, shulkers can still shoot you when on top of them, so its not "gamebreaking"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom