Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
Today I found a bug, I do not have the evidence since it happened suddenly, but basically what happened was that, when it died, it respawned and waited for 5 seconds, when it appeared, it appeared at the place of my death instead of my island, it is a Annoying bug, both for me and for my opponents, since the 2nd time that happened to me, I died in the egg of the red team, I being from the blue team and I could break them, but hey, it's annoying when you appear in a place where there are no blocks or on a bridge / hoy encontre un bug, no tengo las pruebas ya que ocurrio repentinamente, pero basicamente lo que ocurria era que, cuando moria, respawneaba y esperaba los 5 segundos, cuando aparecia, aparecia en el lugar de mi muerte en vez de mi isla, es un bug molesto, tanto para mi como para mis oponentes, ya que la 2da vez que me ocurrio eso, me mori en el huevo del equipo red, yo siendo del equipo blue y les pude romper, pero bueno, es molesto cuando apareces en un lugar donde no hay bloques o en un puente

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
You can use the link attached above to report your bug. However, you need video evidence, otherwise you can't report it.
Lock thread?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom