Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
The past 2 bug reports I made both got the response: 'This has been reported in the past'. It's pretty discouraging considering I wasted my time creating the report. In the past when bug reports were still public, I firstly did some research so I wouldn't have to waste time creating the bug report if it was already known. That's why I'm suggesting to make a list with all the known bugs and exploits. That way you could first search the list before creating your bug report.

If mods aren't willing to spend their time on another task, the bug reports could be made public again BUT with only the thread creator and a staff member being able to reply. The list seems a better idea to me, it will only result in less duplicate bug reports thus better productivity of both staff and members.
@Orangeric88 tagging you as it seems you're handling most of the bug reports.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The past 2 bug reports I made both got the response: 'This has been reported in the past'. It's pretty discouraging considering I wasted my time creating the report. In the past when bug reports were still public, I firstly did some research so I wouldn't have to waste time creating the bug report if it was already known. That's why I'm suggesting to make a list with all the known bugs and exploits. That way you could first search the list before creating your bug report.

If mods aren't willing to spend their time on another task, the bug reports could be made public again BUT with only the thread creator and a staff member being able to reply. The list seems a better idea to me, it will only result in less duplicate bug reports thus better productivity of both staff and members.
@Orangeric88 tagging you as it seems you're handling most of the bug reports.
A known bugs list?
Interesting
I kinda find this necessary but than again I don't since every new bug created would be added on thier and some people shouldn't know that I believe was the main reason to make bug reports like that for example I've found 3 total bugs which all related to getting underneath the map in SG
But I had to pm staff about those since I knew people would start to abuse them upon knowing their existence

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
A known bugs list?
Interesting
I kinda find this necessary but than again I don't since every new bug created would be added on thier and some people shouldn't know that I believe was the main reason to make bug reports like that for example I've found 3 total bugs which all related to getting underneath the map in SG
But I had to pm staff about those since I knew people would start to abuse them upon knowing their existence
Yes I was also twisting my mind about people abusing the list. I've also known about two duplications glitches in assassins, it wouldn't be to good if people would get to know about such things or how to get under the map in SG. But if mods kept it vague without giving away too much info on how to execute the glitch, people wouldn't be able to really abuse the bugs right ?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
@MagnificentSpam ;)

I definitely agree. I'm not sure if something is already happening. But we certainly got an answer from Joe on another thread:
We'll be having just one forum :) After all we're one community. There's a new Bug report system coming that's going to be really simple to use and should make it easier for us to see where bugs are and get detailed bug reports.

Thanks for the ideas <3

Reactions: vinlir

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know about this. There may be some game-breaking bugs that could give you massive advantages, and I don't think they specifically want people to post that publicly. I honestly think they should just reply with something along the lines of: "This has been forwarded to the devs" en every bug report instead of "denying" them since there's really no difference between the two if said bug was already reported.

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I don't know about this. There may be some game-breaking bugs that could give you massive advantages, and I don't think they specifically want people to post that publicly. I honestly think they should just reply with something along the lines of: "This has been forwarded to the devs" en every bug report instead of "denying" them since there's really no difference between the two if said bug was already reported.
If the list would be implemented the bug reports will remain like they are, they will not be public. The list will only give a description of the bug and no information on how to execute them. Therefore people wont be able to abuse game-breaking bugs. And even if mods think a description of the bug shouldn't be publicly known, they could just decide to not put it on the list.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
'This has been reported in the past'. It's pretty discouraging considering I wasted my time creating the report.
Even though creating the same thread on the same idea might seem redundant, in a way, it has helped us in some bug reports. Having a repeated bug report will tell us 2 things. a. If its been happening to multiple users b. It gives us some sort of a pattern on how this glitch is created. In most threads I came across, if there's a glitch that has been reported in the past, I would show more additional evidence to help us track/fix the glitch.

BUT with only the thread creator and a staff member being able to reply.
I 100% agree with this. Having the bugs list viewable once again without having other players respond seems like a good idea! This can solve the issue of having duplicate reports and not have people repeat the same info again. ;)

Reactions: vinlir
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom