Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

____

Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2019
218
1,394
204
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
(DISCLAIMER: This might be limited to safari for iPhone.)

When scrolling down in the Menu bar (left), "Alerts" and "Settings" are hidden behind the bottom bar unless forcefully swiped up. When swiped up to display it, the upper menu bar (everything above username) gets hidden behind the URL bar.

(I can provide a screen recording if needed!)

What I meant by 'Bottom bar':
safari-share-button.png
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Top Bottom