Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jose Lara

Oct 19, 2016
A couple of weeks ago, I was playing Tower Defence. I was almost at the end of the game, I was flying around the map. There's a thing, that when you go outside the map, you are returned to it, but when I flew off the map, I was returned into the map, but inside a Sorcerer Tower. I spawned in the 2 block tall space inside the sorcerer tower, and was trapped till I was kicked out from the game for being AFK. The worst part, was that I didn't build the tower, so I couldn't sell it to scape, and the player who built it, refused to sell it.
This has happened to me 6 times now, and I will like it to be fixed soon.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
I didn't get stuck in a sorcerer tower but I still got stuck trying to recreate the bug
edit: The same thing that happens on the candy map happens on the space map as well as the original map
on the map hillside, if you're on the blue team, you spawn on the gray part wear you can place towers and you can spawn in towers, but i havent gotten stuck yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milkyy

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
A couple of weeks ago, I was playing Tower Defence. I was almost at the end of the game, I was flying around the map. There's a thing, that when you go outside the map, you are returned to it, but when I flew off the map, I was returned into the map, but inside a Sorcerer Tower. I spawned in the 2 block tall space inside the sorcerer tower, and was trapped till I was kicked out from the game for being AFK. The worst part, was that I didn't build the tower, so I couldn't sell it to scape, and the player who built it, refused to sell it.
This has happened to me 6 times now, and I will like it to be fixed soon.
I have had this happen but there is an easy fix to it
Just simply click on the tutorial book and it gets you out
I had found the same thing out

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom