Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other(comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Hi all,
I've recently noticed how bad gold sword are. I died way too often because I got a gold sword or my gold sword broke. since it's been getting quite annoying recently I've made the decision to post this suggestion here.
My suggestions:

1. Enchant every gold sword with unbreaking 1(pls add this):
According to the Minecraft Wiki, Unbreaking 1 doubles the Items durability, which for the gold sword, in particular, would increase the durability to 66. This puts it close to the durability of the wooden sword, which is durable enough to survive a few fights.
1614017299564.png

2. Enchant every gold sword with atleast sharpness 1(maybe add this idk):
This would increase the damage of the gold sword to match the damage of a stone sword, which will make the gold sword(especially with my first suggestion) a viable starter island weapon. idk if this would be too op, you probably gotta try it.

edit: the kb gold sword in op mode is fine, it doesn't need a buff
edit 2: here's a vid of my gold sword breaking mid-fight

Thats all, I hope that atleast the first suggestion will be implemented since it do be kinda annoying if your sword breaks mid-fight and you lose the fight because of it.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know why you die because of this sword.
Usually I kill all players using this tiny sword, increasing its durability is better than increasing the Sharpness because it will look like the stone sword but the stone is so much better
I agree suggestion 1
Nice thread chimken 🐔

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
I don't know why you die because of this sword.
its either because someone got a better sword on their island or 2 people rush me and my sword breaks midfight
Usually I kill all players using this tiny sword, increasing its durability is better than increasing the Sharpness because it will look like the stone sword but the stone is so much better
yes, the stone sword is much better, although the sharpness buff would make the golden sword a more viable option
Nice thread chimken 🐔
thx xd

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi all,
I've recently noticed how bad gold sword are. I died way too often because I got a gold sword or my gold sword broke. since it's been getting quite annoying recently I've made the decision to post this suggestion here.
My suggestions:

1. Enchant every gold sword with unbreaking 1(pls add this):
According to the Minecraft Wiki, Unbreaking 1 doubles the Items durability, which for the gold sword, in particular, would increase the durability to 66. This puts it close to the durability of the wooden sword, which is durable enough to survive a few fights.
View attachment 187290

2. Enchant every gold sword with atleast sharpness 1(maybe add this idk):
This would increase the damage of the gold sword to match the damage of a stone sword, which will make the gold sword(especially with my first suggestion) a viable starter island weapon. idk if this would be too op, you probably gotta try it.
edit: the kb gold sword in op mode is fine, it doesn't need a buff

Thats all, I hope that atleast the first suggestion will be implemented since it do be kinda annoying if your sword breaks mid-fight and you lose the fight because of it.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)
YES, Iron pickaxes are BETTER than iron sword '-' wtf how

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom