Not open for further replies.

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
What's up CubeCrafters!

I've got a small but nice little suggestion about something I remarked last night.

I wanted to get on the forums with my comfy dark mode enabled (as always), but when surfing to the CubeCraft website, I got blinded by the browser validation screen 😣
Hereafter, the website turns into dark mode. However, it's not very pleasant to get this white screen while having dark mode enabled.

You can see what it looks like below:

My suggestion is to, if technically possible, make a browser check screen in dark mode as well :-)

If you agree with me, be sure to react with a :agree:!
If you disagree or are unsure, I'm all ears 🙂

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
What's up CubeCrafters!

I've got a small but nice little suggestion about something I remarked last night.

I wanted to get on the forums with my comfy dark mode enabled (as always), but when surfing to the CubeCraft website, I got blinded by the browser validation screen 😣
Hereafter, the website turns into dark mode. However, it's not very pleasant to get this white screen while having dark mode enabled.

My suggestion is to, if technically possible, make a browser check screen in dark mode as well :-)

No eyes anymore?¿

Reactions: Frontlane

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
You have my vote! Pretty much what other people are saying, once opend the forums at night and flashbanged myself basically. So it would be nice if this small suggestion could be implemented.

Reactions: Frontlane

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
What's up CubeCrafters!

I think it is in white(default) because it's a "Ddoss Protection screen" so you don't really send their servers any packets to validate that you are on dark mode (I would think)

But again, if your IP has joined the site without problems the DDos page shouldn't appear everytime loading into the forums with your IP.

And light mode is just ugly, make darkmode the default it's just better.

• Disagree
Reactions: Silco

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
What's up CubeCrafters!

Ok. Unsure

my comfy dark mode
@-pokemondjs7- dark mode

• Wow
Reactions: Silco

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hello Frontlane,

There is currently no Web Developer within the team and there are no plans for one to join anytime soon. This means there are difficulties when implementing any web suggestions, especially this.

As a team we wish to prioritise the Java and Bedrock networks at this time, hence using our resources there. Moreover, this suggestion is denied and will not be going any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom