Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Not necessarily

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Hey,

I always forget to repair my tools at the right time so sometime when im so focussed on mining I accedently break my tool. I thought it was a good idea to add a plugin that doesn't break the item when the durability is on 0 it just stops working but you still have it in your inventory this will alert people with a sound effect when there tool broke so they know to go to the hub to repair. This is usefull so players don't lose all there work just bcs it broke. If the player wants the tool really gone he just has to trow it in the void or something. And this doesn't apply only on tools but also armour and other items with durability. Letting the armour stop working doens't really work because it is on you, just a chat warning with a sound would be great!

What do you think about the idea?

Last edited:

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Hey,

I always forget to repair my tools at the right time so sometime when im so focussed on mining I accedently break my tool. I thought it was a good idea to add a plugin that doesn't break the item when the durability is on 0 it just stops working but you still have it in your inventory this will alert people with a sound effect when there tool broke so they know to go to the hub to repair. This is usefull so players don't lose all there work just bcs it broke. If the player wants the tool really gone he just has to trow it in the void or something. And this doesn't apply only on tools but also armour and other items with durability.

What do you think about the idea?
Similar post/suggestion has already been made here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skyblock-breaking-enchanted-items.227407/#post-1099189

Reactions: Dudu

Fyre

Sep 14, 2017
Yes, please! I love this idea. Ive lost so many things because I got distracted or something :/

Reactions: ImLuctor
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom