Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nova_2024

Oct 14, 2020
so I'm farming chickens and farms, I go to the skyblock hub. come back, and all of a sudden the cow spawners is back at plains and the two chicken spawners are COMPLETLY GONE. I checked my chest and everything. if an admin could validate that I got these spawners. give me them back. thanks!

D

Deleted member 554749

Staff are listed on the side bar in the discord server and under staff column in members tab. Listed under 3 line dash in upper left hand corner.

nova_2024

Oct 14, 2020
Agreed. If you have any proof of it, this would be extremely helpful for the staff to verify that you aren't lying among other things
I do indeed have proof. but after saving up 100000 coins I now have access to the chickens. which now means I cant use the old eggs and proof that i originally had.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom