Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello guys today I found people who have over 50k ping it’s stupid.Apparently they can hit you from 15 blocks no joke.Thats the only thing that stopped me from winning.The worst players with high ping just ignore everything.Once I destroyed an entire bridge but the guy just walked over where the bridge used to exist.To fix this maybe try getting NA and Asia servers or if you can’t kick all players above 1k ping because they’re just having extra reach and ignoring Minecraft survival and acting like they have creative.Its so stupid.If you have a lag spike it will not kick.It will kick after having 30secs of 1k ping.This absolutely ruins the game and makes them start to abuse lag how the do in SUPER SMASH BROS ultimate.They’re clearly lag abusing to get a reach of 15 blocks and be able to walk across bridges.

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I get really high ping and trust me, it's just as bad for me as it is for you. People are teleporting around on my screen and I wouldn't even know how to try to take advantage of this,

However, I do agree that they should add NA and Asia servers. I live in the USA and Cubecraft is almost always really laggy.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
People can not control their ping. CubeCraft is working hard to create a good experience for all our players, and refusing people from playing when they might have a lag spike.
is It possible to make many hosts in the server?

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom