Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!
Jul 15, 2023
Actually I'd argue traps are a form of skill, although being good at PVP and being good at trapping are very different categories. The fact is, there's no set rules for skywars. You don't HAVE to PvP. I do what I can based on my current situation (my gear, opponent's gear, terrain, etc.) and if necessary, I will try and trap somebody, if they outgear me by a few miles or if they're cheating, trapping is a good way to get people to play Skywars, even if they're not the greatest at PvP. Although it is annoying, it also keeps people intrigues, because you have to stay on your toes and figure out how to avoid traps, and how to deal with those people. For people that run constantly and people that hide, the best way to go about it is to report them for prolonging the game, given enough time. Although running and hiding are technically strategies they do not keep players interested, and therefore decreases playercounts, and THAT is not stonks, so it is in your best interest to play along with what they're doing for a little while, and if it starts to become incessant, then try reporting them.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
If it falls under the camping rule you can report them here, otherwise try to find a tracker :D
But IT IS Not really working If you Play eggwars mega U have Like 1 Camper in 2 rounds thats why i did a thrath abaut IT.maybe Cube schuld add a death Timer for Camper in the future.it Like that you get damage after 2 mins unser a Base and then U die thatwere really good for grinders and stuff keep Up the great Work(: and keep Up Ur respectfully and friendly Chat bahavior.have a goodnight or day.cya

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually I'd argue traps are a form of skill, although being good at PVP and being good at trapping are very different categories. The fact is, there's no set rules for skywars. You don't HAVE to PvP. I do what I can based on my current situation (my gear, opponent's gear, terrain, etc.) and if necessary, I will try and trap somebody, if they outgear me by a few miles or if they're cheating, trapping is a good way to get people to play Skywars, even if they're not the greatest at PvP. Although it is annoying, it also keeps people intrigues, because you have to stay on your toes and figure out how to avoid traps, and how to deal with those people. For people that run constantly and people that hide, the best way to go about it is to report them for prolonging the game, given enough time. Although running and hiding are technically strategies they do not keep players interested, and therefore decreases playercounts, and THAT is not stonks, so it is in your best interest to play along with what they're doing for a little while, and if it starts to become incessant, then try reporting them.
Definitely, I agree with what you said above!

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Bro u did understand i mean i hate the players who hiding when they hide they make traps this is no skill thing
I have fun to make traps in skywars from time to time but to build traps ist Not hiding or Camping Camping ist No Skill BC U underbaser or skybase but making traps ist funny and you need Skill keep Up the great Work(: have a goodnight or day.cya

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
The fact that you made a thread just because someone outsmarted you by using a trap, says a lot about what kind of player you are.

• Haha
Reactions: human being

Kaureese

Aug 19, 2023
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiding is fr annoying but traps are actually so fire and gotta be quick and smart abt it. I use traps all the time when im close to loosing and had saved me sooooo much. Traps is literally the phrase working smarter not harder🤷‍♀️

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom