Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skyflex

Feb 8, 2021
Spain
I used to play UHC on this server back in the day and i loved all the different modes you had, even the lobby was so cool. I would like to see this gamemode back even as a featured game.

Reactions: ItsSennee

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
this has been suggested a million times at this point and i will keep saying the same thing; i disagree.

the server removed it with a reason, probably because it wasnt too popular at all. and especially now the playerbase of the (java) server went down a lot compared to the old days, i think adding it back wouldnt make much of a difference.
its also a quite long gamemode, which makes a lot of people leave halfway and by that, ruin the endgame.

i think if they want to improve the server, they have to focus on what they have right now and add smaller/more original gamemodes.

Skyflex

Feb 8, 2021
Spain
It was a very popular game in his time. More played than most of the small games that we have on the server now.

On the other hand they had some UHC game modes that happened to be so fast and enjoyable. Like an small self-made map with features that made the game dinamic. And then you had the other mode that was like classic UHC with longer plays that maybe would result on what you are saying.

I just think it's and interesting gamemode to have in mind and maybe do some beta testing in featured games to make sure it doesn't affect the normal ecosistem of the server.

Anyways thanks for your opinion. I love the server and I also think that they should focus on what they have right now before thinking on new gamemodes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
Top Bottom