Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you want the games mentioned in this thread back?

• yes! i am in love with them!!!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • no! booooooo!booooo!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Dragonocean10

Jan 8, 2017
from diamond paradise
ok, so you guys know there was money wars and hide and seek and lucky ctf in blockwars???

well,you know they got removed. right?
but.....

I WANT THESE GAMES BACK, UP, AND RUNNING!!!
i miss lucky ctf, but they replaced it with lucky islands, which is basically skywars w/t lucky blocks, and that is a :(:(:(:eek::confused1:.
also, hide and seek is broken forever and i play hide and seek in a server called the hive.
it's reallllllly fun and i wish i could play it in this server!
but.....
it has been broken for months!!!!!
WHY? because rubiccubeman(aka staff of this server) is being a slouch potato!!!
oops.. sorry rubiccubeman(or any other staffs) i just want hide and seek back:(
money walls... gone:(:(:confused1: it's really sad that we need to go to a new server just to play a game we like.
i hate leaving cubecraft to play walls on like hypixel or something.
but plz, staff of cubecraft, please bring back these games.....:(:(

Last edited:

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
As I know they can't bring up Hide-and-seek game because the plugin for that is only for 1.8, And Moneywalls was removed because it was so unpopular and there will be less player on the game if they add it back so I don't think they need to add the game back. Next time just write your suggestion in plain color because "Yellow" makes it really hard to read.

Reactions: SirFly

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I get that you're ten and everything, that you gotta be hip 'n' cool and all, but the colors are literally killing my eyes
Like seriously I already am near-sightened geez! Wanna make me color blind too now?

On a serious note, so many people (just me and like two other peeps meh) have already tried bringing the game back a LOOOOONG ago, to no avail.
Then this other guy kinda like, made a suggestion to improve Money Walls and only then, bringing it back.

I don't know how this is gonna go, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up not doing anything at all, but like man, to this day people keep complaining about Money Walls being removed, it clearly did have some popularity...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I get that you're ten and everything, that you gotta be hip 'n' cool and all, but the colors are literally killing my eyes
Like seriously I already am near-sightened geez! Wanna make me color blind too now?

On a serious note, so many people (just me and like two other peeps meh) have already tried bringing the game back a LOOOOONG ago, to no avail.
Then this other guy kinda like, made a suggestion to improve Money Walls and only then, bringing it back.

I don't know how this is gonna go, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up not doing anything at all, but like man, to this day people keep complaining about Money Walls being removed, it clearly did have some popularity...
That one guy know how the Internet works :v

Reactions: Ping Ether

crownedqueen

Jun 24, 2016
Please use proper grammar, black colored text, and a clear message. It will help staff and other players of Cube Craft take you seriously.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
As said above, try to avoid using certain colors as they can be hard to see like a bright yellow, blue, or green

Money walls is getting high demand already
Hide and seek is still here its just 1.9 mechanics broke it, to play it log into cubecraft the 1.8 client, but beware i heart CC1.8 has many more hackers than 1.9 does
I have never heard of lucky capture the flag....

U

Unipotato

Please use less big and colorful words. It makes your post extremely hard to read (Especially for me because I am color blind) and will make people less likely to read and/or pay attention to your suggestion. Staff and members will be able to respond to you easier if they can actually read what you wrote.

Now, onto the suggestion. Money walls was removed because it was unpopular. Hide and seek was only compatible with 1.8 and the rest of arcade was 1.9 so that didn't work. I couldn't read the rest of your suggestion so that's all I can say. Oh and also, @rubik_cube_man is not a slouch potato or whatever your crazy colorful text said, he is a hard working staff member who has more important things on his mind than a game that not many people liked and a game that doesn't work. Please, next time you insult a staff member for not doing enough, st least think if they are doing more than you. CubeCraft staff works hard each and every day to make CubeCraft the best server it can be while you do what? Sit here and complain. They do a lot more than you.

Oh yeah, there was a rant incoming a while ago but I forgot the warning. Oops.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Click my spoiler pls and ty
As much as I want them back I would much rather have a functional anticheat.
- Lucky CTF in BW hasn't been introduced yet I don't think. And if it was I have no recollection of it ever being removed.
- When you say Money Wars I'll assume you're talking about Money Walls. Contrary to popular belief, it wasn't just unpopular, it was BROKEN, which in turn made it unpopular. Even when it was broken (as soon as you joined a game it kicked you out), it was more popular than BlockBand. Poor game. I enjoyed it too, but that game would take decades to fix.
- Hide and Seek just isn't compatible. I would love to see an Arcade update.

But if you wanna leave, no one's stopping you.
latest

U

Unipotato

Click my spoiler pls and ty
As much as I want them back I would much rather have a functional anticheat.
- Lucky CTF in BW hasn't been introduced yet I don't think. And if it was I have no recollection of it ever being removed.
- When you say Money Wars I'll assume you're talking about Money Walls. Contrary to popular belief, it wasn't just unpopular, it was BROKEN, which in turn made it unpopular. Even when it was broken (as soon as you joined a game it kicked you out), it was more popular than BlockBand. Poor game. I enjoyed it too, but that game would take decades to fix.
- Hide and Seek just isn't compatible. I would love to see an Arcade update.

But if you wanna leave, no one's stopping you.
latest

Wait there's no spoiler...

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
A lot a threads have been posted about bringing Money Walls back, witch is understands able. However the game was not as funky fresh as you would think. So since nobody really played on it, It got removed. CubeCraft don't copy others.

Try to not use that many colours it makes it hard to read -1

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom