Should supercraftbros be brought back to cubecraft

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

0TAF

Sep 3, 2020
I'm not sure how many people know this game, but it's called supercraftbros. So basically players start with 5 lives and they'll get a bow. You can choose a clause to play with. The main goal is to be the last one alive. You can do this by shooting people to dead or by shooting people of the map. You can also use a powerup once in a minute or something like that. Oh and btw, there's also a double jump option, so when you get shot off, it should be possible to jump back on the map (depending on your skills of course ;))

I hope cc will consider to bring this back, I would play it for sure :D

Thank you for reading!

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I have not played Super Craft Bros a lot when it was on CubeCraft, but it was pretty fun.

Maybe it is a possibility to bring it back as a Featured Game.
The idea overall was pretty enjoyable and I'd love to play this again.

Reactions: 0TAF

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
We basically had that game until May 2017 when Arcade got an upgrade. Some games were removed for that matter such as Supercraft Bros. It was a fun game. I really enjoyed it. Though the game had a lot of bugs. I'm not gonna bore you what those bugs were, but sometimes it was kinda unplayable. Also the kits you could choose from were not balanced. I still think this game has a lot of potential, but it needs a huge bug fix and other updates before it can be released again. It belongs in the Featured Games list, but right now, on Java, I don't think there's any room for it. Releasing it now can spread out the playerbase and then Supercraft Bros will die out very fast. Maybe in the future when more people are playing on Java again and when maybe Blockwars gets removed from the Featured Game list as a separate game, then Cubecraft can think about creating new games such as Supercraft Bros.

Or just remove Archer Assault from the Featured Game list and replace it with Supercraft Bros teehee.

Reactions: Smoothlyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom