Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bring Super Craft Bros back!

• no (if you vote this I'll break into your pc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 294498

I really miss super craft bros..............................................
Please bring it back, at least to the featured games!
The kits where fine in my opinion.

Reactions: Komodо

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yes. I think people disliked the game because of unbalanced kits.. but like.. they can change the kits if CubeCraft also thinks they were unbalanced..
Not only is it fun for new players, it's also fun for players who have been on the server for a long time because it's fun and nostalgia. It might bring back some older players. And newer players..
Overall.. just.. yes.. please add it back

Paintball has the same amount as Parkour atm. and Parkour is one of the least if not the least played game on the server, and I highly doubt SCB will have less then 30 players.

And if SCB does good player wise they can add more older games like Parkour Minigame.. that was a good game.. and original.. please add it back CubeCraft :c I miss it

They haven't introduced a new game for around 1,5 years.. It's really time to add a new game especially since people really want this game back.

btw, I voted for both perm as well as featured game because I really don't care which of the two it will be.. I've haven't been able to play SCB for so long that at this point they could add it for an hour and I'd be happy. Hell, add it for 10 minutes and I'd be happy

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I’d rather this be a featured game for now to see how it works out overall before becoming permanent. And ye, Cubecraft hasn’t added any new featured games in quite a while, so why not add some? Although, it might mess up the featured games rotation and voting system.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Today, the only fun game on Cubecraft (for me) is running around in FFA with no armor (and with my amazing rainbow cat skin!) trying to make some friends. You may be asking: Why is this the only thing fun on Cubecraft for you? Because, like @Sweetenerera said, the server has barely changed for 1.5+ years. And playing the same games with the same old stuff for almost 2 years gets BORING. I feel like this is the main reason why the server has been declining in players. Because when a player gets bored of Cube, what are they going to do? They’re not going to wait for something new. They’ll join a server like Hypixel, which is super popular, or play the crap of a game that is Fortnite. And I don’t blame them.

I think SCB could be a great addition to Java. It’ll give a reason to bring back some old players, while exiting new players of the addition of a “new” game. And don’t say “Well, SCB will have as much of a player base as parkour!” because it won’t. I guarantee lots of new players will at least try out SCB, because it’s a new game. And of course, players will like the game.

I also think the Parkour Minigame would be another great addition to Cubecraft. This game could revive the dead parkour community, as the parkour minigame is COMPETITIVE. And everybody loves some competition. Instead of trying to beat some parkour levels by yourself with the faint Minecraft music in the background (which after a while gets EXTREMELY BORING) play the parkour minigame instead. It has different maps, different block abilities, and you can play with your friends! :D

After my love for Eggwars vanished 2 years ago, SCB was my go-to game. The diverse kits and the different maps were more than enough to have some fun, even though at its core it was only a small minigame. I wish I could have that fun again on Cube, and I wish players could enjoy that same fun of SCB.

justinvanbr

Mar 5, 2021
I loved super craft bros so much like 5 years ago, acctually i loved all of arcade. But then cubecraft removed the a lot of the fun games from arcade and i quit the server. and im sorry mod but i started playing fortnite. Fortnite is kinda boring as well so i am playing a bit of cube with my friend. I really want arcade back but i what i miss the most is super craft bros.

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I loved super craft bros so much like 5 years ago, acctually i loved all of arcade. But then cubecraft removed the a lot of the fun games from arcade and i quit the server. and im sorry mod but i started playing fortnite. Fortnite is kinda boring as well so i am playing a bit of cube with my friend. I really want arcade back but i what i miss the most is super craft bros.
Please don't necropost.

Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it. This does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom