• Yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
pretty self explanotory. Bring skyblock to cube. i feel this would be a big success as a lot of people on cube only know about minigames, and have never really seen the grinding aspect of minecraft. This would bring about a whole new side of cubecraft, and expand cubecraft's playerbase to those who enjoy a game that is the more you play, the stronger you get. Since cubecraft's playerbase has declined, i'm expecting only 100-200 people will be online at once, making the server strain lessened. in addition, people sharing islands and people using other people's mobrinders will keep about 100 players loading only 50 islands.

Just some ideas on some things to implement
getting enchantment books from exp through a gui, with different enchant rarities
custom enchants
spawners available for sale is a /shop
the ability to invite other people to your island
free flight(or make flight buyable with in game money/store.cubecraft.net/give to everyone with a specific rank)
1.12 features(pls)
crate keys that can be earned from killing mobs, like a small chance(.05%)
vote crate keys that are *good* so people have an incentive to vote
a chest shop system that displays the item for sale above the chest
have a way to withdraw money and exp into an item(for sale)
an auction house
a warzone that has supply drops every hour or so
add skyblock to cubelets
add a /perk system where you can buy passive buffs for exp. Make it so only 1-2 buffs can be active at once. These buffs could obviously be upgraded. (ex: exp boost, sell boost, speed, strength, haste, etc)
repair signs at spawn that allow you to fix items
make hoppers uncraftable, and force people to buy them from shop
multiple starting island designs, so some people can choose an island that isn't default if they want
the ability to visit other people's islands and use their mobgrinder(for exp)
make exp go instantly into your inventory rather than dropping as an orb on the ground
allow you to buy commands for points, such as /fix(fixes what you are holding), /invsee(to see whats in someone else's inventory), /disguise(to make yourself look like an animal). This would intice skyblock players to play other games to get points.
entity and spawner stacking
a 200x200 worldborder on each island, with a 100 block space between islands. (to lessen the server strain)
a reset every 2 years
no islands inside the spawn chunks, only put warzone and the spawn in spawn chunks
an achievement system with rewards based on the difficulty of the achievement

Also if u guys wanna give perks to ranks which you probably wont
give a 5% sell boost to iron, 10% to gold, 15% to diamond, etc. plus gets a 10% boost on top of the rank's boost
each rank gets a different kit that gets better as the rank progresses(armor, weapons, money, exp)
plus rank gets a kit that gives them a legendary crate key

Last edited:

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Also if this gets implemented please make the economy farming based not spawner based.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
See somebody’s gear before u pvp them, make sure that when u r doing a fair duel u r using the same gear

Although now that i think of it u can just duel ppl in pvp

Laure_NS

Dec 27, 2018
/invsee also allows people to change things in other player's inventories.
So maybe a custom plugin to make that a safe thing and usable for everyone.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
/invsee also allows people to change things in other player's inventories.
So maybe a custom plugin to make that a safe thing and usable for everyone.
Not all invsee plugins allow that. Essentials allows that but other do not!

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
In my opinion this would not be played due to players wanting fast fun gamemodes instead of the boring grind.

If this was to be implemented what would you suggest to make it enjoyable for example challenges to improve your island or gain extra items etc. My personal opinion would be no I would not play this but there is a large player base that would like this.

Some key things you need to change.

Resets every 2 years. Really people don’t want the exact same island or stuff for 2 years. Having with seasons instead that last 18 weeks would be plenty enough. At the end of that the top 3 islands would get a rank perhaps istop 1 obsidian rank etc.

Another thing the standard world size would be 200x200 would ranks have an increased world size?

Also if you had a mass iron golem farm would there be a fast way or selling such as a sell wand?
Ranks such as emerald and obsidian should have the fly perk. Go into depth on the kits for each rank the loot from crates.
You have missed so many details.
You have written “add skyblock to cubelets” what does this mean. Add more detail and explain things thoroughly please.

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
If you did not know, cubecraft used to have a skyblock server, along with factions and creative. The factions server did not see very large playerbase, and the skyblock did just a bit better than factions. These servers, in my opinion, were less “grinding” and more of a community. These were the servers you could go to and just relax with other players, and not have to be focused on protecting your egg, fighting other players, etc.

I personally would love to see the creative server come back over skyblock, but I agree with your statement that cubecraft should not be dedicated to only mini-games. If skyblock were to return, I would most likely spend most of my time on it, as im sure most other players would.

However, i do not think that there should be boosters, /fix, /invsee, or /disguise. Also, giving donotors an in game advantage violates EULA (which is what killed cubecraft in the firstplace)

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
However, i do not think that there should be boosters, /fix, /invsee, or /disguise. Also, giving donotors an in game advantage violates EULA (which is what killed cubecraft in the firstplace)[/QUOTE]
People who donate or purchase things buy them for a specific reason which is some form of advantage people also buy ranks for perks and kits like on other servers.

Lmao what u have said here is just nonsense.

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Sorry if my statement about the EULA did not make sense, but it has been years since I have consistently played minecraft. The EULA (or what it used to be) had a restriction that made it so donating money to a server could not give the player an advantage over other players in the actual game.
For example, you used to be able to get enderpearls as a kit in skywars if you were Gold rank or higher. Now, donators can choose the time of day, or how strong the items are, which ensures that no player has an advantage over the other players.
If these restrictions no longer exist then I am all for ranks getting benefits like kits & crate keys.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Sorry if my statement about the EULA did not make sense, but it has been years since I have consistently played minecraft. The EULA (or what it used to be) had a restriction that made it so donating money to a server could not give the player an advantage over other players in the actual game.
For example, you used to be able to get enderpearls as a kit in skywars if you were Gold rank or higher. Now, donators can choose the time of day, or how strong the items are, which ensures that no player has an advantage over the other players.
If these restrictions no longer exist then I am all for ranks getting benefits like kits & crate keys.
Congrats you now know how it has changed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom