Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add them?

• yes (either option)

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • yes method 1(queing system)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • yes method 2(like a long game of minerwar)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
bring some of the failed java games to bedrock, this is the full list https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/history-of-cubecraft-gamemodes.244863/
Why to: there a lot of fun, and they can choose the more popular ones to bring over. Because of how cubecraft is set up, they are able to transfer games from java to Bedrock
Why not: hypixels arcade games don't do very well, and even though it is an extremely popular server, some of them usually have around 0 players
1. I think that if we do a queing system like galaxite it would work well, as you wouldn't have to wait a long time for a game to start.
2. Or another idea is for it to be like minerwar, they shorten and simplify the games a little bit, then they have the people vote on which games to play, imagine a game of minerwar but instead of horrible filler games like hole in the wall and cooking steak, replaced with paint ball, wing rush, quake craft, layor spleef. I know this would be a LOT of work, but I think it would be worth it.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Galaxite queue sucks, just make every game separate in a arcade games fashion, or copy Galaxite Playground.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Galaxite queue sucks, just make every game separate in a arcade games fashion, or copy Galaxite Playground.
no, the galaxite queue is great, and when they put them in an arcade fashion no one wants to play, and the galaxite playground is dead except for kit pvp

Reactions: pekd

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
no, the galaxite queue is great, and when they put them in an arcade fashion no one wants to play, and the galaxite playground is dead except for kit pvp
As a former Galaxite player I liked the old queue a lot, it was easy to get in popular games but hard to get in unpopular games. Now the queue is annoying and discourages me playing Galaxite.

Reactions: Cube Nerd

pvp989

May 7, 2023
I know it might not fully work out but bringing UHC to bedrock would be really nice. I watch a lot of old Badlion, Ultra, Arctic, and Hypixel UHC content but bedrock has never had a solid UHC option.

Reactions: Cube Nerd
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
Top Bottom