Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should happen to arcade?

• Bring back old games, remove new games.

• Don't bring back old games, keep new games.

• Bring back old games, keep new games.

Results are only viewable after voting.

mikeymike_

Nov 28, 2014
Winter Wonderland
Alright, so many people are writing on the forums about how upset they are that the old arcade games (tnt run, quakecraft, etc.) have been removed. I think we need the old arcade games back because my friends and I have had so much fun playing the old arcade games. We would play for hours, and many other people did too. So many people are upset. The new games are good too, but glitchy. I would recommend bringing the old games back, while keeping the new games. PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well I know some friends of mine are indeed very upset that their statistics have been reset and that all the old games have been removed. I don't want all the old games back, but which I (/me and my friends) want back for sure are
  • QuakeCraft
  • TnT Run
  • Parkour Minigame
  • Hide and Seek
So shortly, I do agree with your suggestion but I don't want all the old Arcade games back.

Last edited:

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
There was nothing wrong with the old games... why get rid of the originality of CubeCraft? The new games are just remakes of the other servers.

Reactions: Deleted member 8554

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I would love to see some old games back, there are still more updates to come! I do not play often Arcade but if I play, I prefer that "Quake Craft" comes back! :P

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I have to say, I'm pretty happy with the update, the games have been revamped and make a lot more intense. The only thing I'm sad to see gone is Quakecraft (and Hide and Seek, but it hasn't really been "taken down" just still missing), I do hope to see those two games added back in their own forms at some point!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well I know some friends of mine are indeed very upset that their statistics have been reset and that all the old games have been removed. I don't want all the old games back, but which I (and my friends) want back for sure are
  • QuakeCraft
  • TnT Run
  • Parkour Minigame
  • Hide and Seek
So shortly, I do agree with your suggestion but I don't want all the old Arcade games back.
I take it you aren't My friend
=(
In all seriousness I feel like this update just destroyed the server i like 1 of the games quite a bit but I think the old ones were better
So I think they should have just added these new ones onto the original lobby brining the original games back but adding these new ones

Reactions: Simbaaa

Rubbii

May 3, 2017
Australia M8
I agree, I would love to see cubecraft bring back the OG arcade games like: Parkour Minicamp, TnT run, hide and seek ( even though I never got to play it, I would like to.) and QuakeCraft. Because its these little games that are always fun to play if you're in a rush, or just want to play multiple rounds of with friends, because the party system that was newly put in, it was really fun going against each other. I don't think bring back all the old games ( like previously said ) but the ones that everyone enjoyed yes.

XX
Rubbii

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
They really need to bring back the old Arcade games. Even though some older Arcade games, SCB and Hourglass may be a little glitchy, many beyond many people enjoyed those games. A lot of people do enjoy the new games, but what about bringing back the older ones while keeping the new ones? It would keep the new update, and bring back people's joy for the old one. I miss the old games.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
I thought that the best games hope they will come back

QuakeCraft
TnT Run
Hide and Seek

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom