Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 30, 2017
Money walls might not be popular, but it was fun. It was almost like uhc for beginners in the sence that beginners
cant fight others very well but they can fight the zombies. If a mod is reading this, I hope you know that I don't mean get rid
of another game. If there was a reason to take away money walls, that's fine. But please bring money walls back!

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Tacos mentioned that it wouldnt be coming back because of unpopularity, it was unfinished (and never updated), and was always breaking so unfortunetly we wont be seeing it again

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Money walls might not be popular, but it was fun. It was almost like uhc for beginners in the sence that beginners
cant fight others very well but they can fight the zombies. If a mod is reading this, I hope you know that I don't mean get rid
of another game. If there was a reason to take away money walls, that's fine. But please bring money walls back!
I agree I would love to see Money Walls back I don't know why Cubecraft would remove such good game o_Oo_O

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
They are not going to bring it back as there was a game-breaking glitch if I can remember correctly as well as it was very similar to eggwars and they thought that they would rather open up server space for better and more popular game modes instead of working on fixing it as it was not that popular due to it being very similar to eggwars. I would have to disagree, good luck though and have a wonderful day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom